PZ Currency Meter
Are you always wandering what to trade? The Pz Currency Meter indicator measures relative strength between major currencies and makes portfolio selection easier than breathing. The basic idea is to attack weak currencies using strong ones as counter currencies and vice-versa. Buy strength against weakness and short weakness against strength.
- Find strong and weak currencies at a glance
- Compare one currency against another easily
- Apply it to any timeframe and trading horizon
- Is a currency strengthening? Look for an entry!
- Is a currency weakening? Look for an exit.
- It is a top-quality confirmation for trades
- The indicator needs no optimization at all
- Customizable look-back periods
- The indicator is non-repainting
Anatomy of the indicator
The Pz Currency Meter indicator evaluates several currency pairs and finds, in absolute terms, which currency has gained or lost the most against all others during a determined period of time. The currency pairs analyzed are EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, EURCHF, NZDUSD, AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDNZD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, which are present in all metatrader brokers.
Arturo López Pérez, private investor and speculator, software engineer and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.
- Speeds up the indicator logic using more buffers