Scalper Dream Dynamic Filtered
The indicator is designed specifically for scalping on trending! market areas on timeframes M5-H1. The complex algorithm is a combination of multiple indicators which change dynamically based on the market situation. In addition to the basic signals, it also has additional ones (more frequent, but less accurate). To built-in switchable filters can be used for filtering signals. The recommended TF is M15. The signal is accompanied by an additional direction line, at the end of which the probability of a price reversal increases. An arrow appears at the opening of a bar and does not disappear, the indicator does not redraw its values!
- UseConditionsBO - changing priority of the main indicator conditions
- UseExplosionFilter - enable/disable the filter of direction strength
- ExplosionFilterFastPeriod - the fast calculation period of the direction strength filter
- ExplosionFilterSlowPeriod - the slow calculation period of the direction strength filter
- ExplosionFilterSmoothingPeriod - the smoothing period of the direction strength filter
- UseLongTrendFilter - enable/disable the long-term trend filter
- LongTrendFilterPeriod - the calculation period of the long-term trend filter
- ShowAdvancedSignals - enable/disable additional signals
- UseExplosionFilterForAdv - enable/disable the direction strength filter for additional signals
- UseLongTrendFilterForAdv - enable/disable the direction strength filter for additional signals
- AddDigits - additional accuracy of the indicator
- ArrowUpCode - the code of the up signal arrow
- ArrowDownCode - the code of the down signal arrow
- AdvArrowUpCode - arrow code for the additional up signal
- AdvArrowDownCode - arrow code for the additional down signal
UseAlgo2 - true = enabling the new algorithm, false = using the old algorithm.
Algo2Levels - an additional filter for the new calculation algorithm (the range parameters should be additionally found, e.g. for M5 EURUSD values are 0.0002-0.0005). The value of 0 means that the filter is disabled.