Heartbeat is a simple yet efficient indicator offering a complete new way to analyze the buy/sell pressure of the market.
Every tick is a closed deal which has an effect to the underlying trading symbol.
Heartbeat counts all of these ticks and analyzes their effect on the market.
With this information, you are able to identify the current stage of the market at a glance.
- Sideways market: If the neutral volume (yellow) is bigger than buy and sell volume
- Uptrend market: If the buy volume (green) is bigger than the neutral and sell volume
- Downtrend market: If the sell volume (red) is bigger than the neutral and buy volume
Use this important information as a trigger to enter and exit your trading positions.
It is suitable for scalping, breakout and trend trading systems.
Heartbeat counts every tick, detects if the price has been changed and records it for you.
- Neutral Volume: Volume rises with an unchanged price
- Buy Volume: Volume rises with a new higher price
- Sell Volume: Volume rises with a new lower price
Compare broker data feeds to detect differences between the brokers and their live and demo environments.
- Runs on all kinds of trading symbols like Forex, shares, commodities, bonds, etc.
- Runs on all kinds of offline charts like Renko and range bar charts
- Optimized performance during fast price changes
- Customizable display configuration
- Accessible buffers for EA developers
- Display Neutral Volume Histogram: true (default)/false
- Select Color of Neutral Volume Histogram: Gold (default)
- Display Buy Volume Histogram: true (default)/false
- Select Color of Buy Volume Histogram: ForestGreen (default)
- Display Sell Volume Histogram: true (default)/false
- Select Color of Sell Volume Histogram: Crimson (default)
You need more professional trading tools? Visit our show room at https://www.mql5.com/en/users/blueball/seller
You are looking for trading strategies and tips? Visit our blog at https://www.mql5.com/en/users/blueball/blog
You want your strategy automated in an MT4 Expert Advisor? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You need help using our trading tools? Send an e-mail to email@example.com
You are happy with our work? Share your experience and leave a review.