The Extreme System
- Anton Iudakov
- Version: 1.0
This indicator consists of two parts.
- The first draws lines on the chart indicating low volatility in relative daily market activity.
- The second is responsible for determining the extremum and gives signals to buy or sell.
This system is suitable for all instruments.
It is recommended to use a timeframe from m15 to h4.
Before using, you need to choose the settings for yourself.
- Configure lines deviation.
- Specify volatility coefficient.
- The indicator does not repaint its signals.
- There are signal alerts.
- Perfect for intraday scalping.
|Indicator period||Indicator period|
|Deviation||Deviation of lines|
|Trend Strength Factor||Volatility Ratio. Set values from 0.1 to 1.0|
|Distance for arrows||Distance to draw the arrow of the corresponding signal. |
If 0 - will be drawn at the opening point of the candle.
Also see other products of this author:
Subscribe to my telegram channel, where we discuss intraday trading, ideas, indicators, etc., a link in my profile contacts.