CAP Moving Average EA MT5
- MEETALGO LLC
- Version: 9.0
- Updated: 14 January 2023
CAP Moving Average EA MT5 trades using the Moving Averages Indicator. It offers many customizable Moving Averages trading scenarios and flexible position management settings, plus many useful features like customizable trading sessions, a martingale and inverse martingale mode. [ Installation Guide | Update Guide | Submit Your Problem | FAQ | All Products ]
- Easy to use and customizable Moving Average setting.
- Customizable indicator settings
- Built-in money management
- Grid trading when trade in Loss
- Customizable break-even, SL, TP and trailing-stop
- Filter trading by multiple forex sessions
- Built-in news filter. EA automatic download news data from news website.
- Grid trading when trade in Profit (In Pro Version)
- Initial trade stop filter- you can set a daily time zone so EA will close all trades in that time. (In Pro Version)
- Trade close filter by Daily time (In Pro Version)
- Implements a martingale features (In Pro Version)
- Partial Closing (In Pro Version)
Know more details about PRO version
- Cross: When the first moving average cross slow moving average.
- Up and Down: When first moving average are above/below slow moving average line
For a complete description of the input parameters of the EA, kindly read the user guide.
All parameters are calculated as points, not pips.
Do You Want MA EA With More Advanced Strategy?
This is strategy builder EA. It product has more then 34+ build in indicator with MA that you can make more then 1 million combination strategy that boost you trading strategy with an incredible amount of functionality. So you can test your strategy easy way without knowledge of coding. MT4 Version here | MT5 Version here.
I am happy to provide free products but given my limited time, they come without support of any kind. My apologies.
Custom Modification / For White-label
If you want personal custom development of this product. For Details to with us.
MT4 | MT5 | MT4 (Pro) | MT5 (Pro)
Mohammad Ali, technical analyst and speculator, software engineer and founder of MEETALGO LLC.