Insight Trend is a multi-instrument EA and multi time frame which traces trends for the best entries and reversal points based on price action and moving averages.
Partial take profits are used to assure the profits and manages the remaining trade position to get the maximum that this trend can give to you.
DOWNLOAD THE PRESET FILES ON COMMENTS TO TEST IT.
ALWAYS WITH PROTECTIVE STOP LOSS
No more than one trade at the same time per instrument.
It was concepted and planned at the first point for LOW DRAWNDOWN and HIGH PROFITS.
Customizable parameters allows you to decide and optimize the best strategy and exit points accordingly with your profile. You can use it for day trade, intraday or swing trade.
It's key power relies on PORTFOLIO.
WORKS WITH ALL INSTRUMENTS: FX PAIRS, COMMODITIES, INDEX AND CRYPTOCOINS.
DOWNLOAD THE PRESETS ATTACHED IN COMMENTS TO RUN BACKTEST
- Experienced Trades - Traders who already have experience can usethis EA as a trend tracker giving the best entries and let you to decide the best way to profit.
Investitors with Expert Advisors - Traders who wants to setup it's plataform and let the EA works and profits
- Main TF - This is the timeframe that the EA will look for the best entries.
- Risk Percent - Risk for each trade based on stop loss size
- Points to Entry - Parameter to adjust the distance to open the pending order. It need to be adjusted accordinlly with your broker and account type. Tip : Consider at least two points plus the spread size for forex pairs. Index is recommended the spread size plus 50 points.
- Partial ON - OFF - Turn on and off the partial close function (recommended for experienced trades only)
- TP1 VS SL - Point of the first partial close based on stop loss size. Ex: Stop loss size = 100 pips; TP1VS_SL = 1 ; First partial close will happen with 100 pips.
- TP2 VS SL - Point of the second parial close. The same rule as above.
- Partial 1 - The percentual that will be closed when reaches the TP1 distance. Related to ACTUAL LOT SIZE and not the Initial lote size.Ex: EURUSD 1.0 Buy; First partial with 100 pips. Partial 1 = 50; Lot 0.50 will be closed with 100 pips.
- Partial 2 - Same as Partial 1 and also related to ACTUAL LOTE SIZE and not the initial lote size. Ex: EURUSD 1.0 Buy; First partial with 100 pips. Partial 1 = 50; Lot 0.50 will be closed with 100 pips. TP2 VS SL = 2, Partial 2 = 50; When the price reached 200 pips (in case of 100 of initial stop loss) 0.25 will be closed as 50% of REMAINING LOT SIZE.
- SL_TF - Timeframe that will be considered to set the stop loss position before the lot calculation.
- SL_Range - Number of candles to consider to set the best stop loss position.
- Trailling_TF - TimeFrame considered to trail the stop loss. It will work since the start of the trade.
- Trend_tr_close - Function that turn on or off the trend reversal that will manage the stop loss more quickly in case of a first signal of trend reversal.
- Tr_1 - First parameter for trend reversal.
- Tr_2 - Second Parameter for trend reversal.
- MA_GR - Turns on and off this second parameter that detect the second signal of trend reversal. Will manage the stop loss like "Trend_tr_close".
- MA_GR_1 - First parameter for the second trend reversal protection.
- MA_GR_2 - Second parameter for the second trend reversal protection.
- Expiration - Time of expiration in for non triggered pending orders .
- Spread On Off - Spread filter
- Spread Value - Spread value to filter
- Time_Filter_On_Off - Turns on and off Time filter to open new trades
- Time_Filter_Start- Time to begin to trade.
- Time_Filter_End - Time to stop to open new trades.
Pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, GBPJPY
Index : Dow Jones Industrial, S&P500, NASDAQ, DAX, UK100
Commodities : GOLD, CRUDE OIL
Recommended and Tested Presets files will be posted as comment.
All posted results are from the past and don't guarantee the same results in the future.