The GS grid advisor works on a break-even strategy.Set up to work on EURUSD M15.
Principle of operation
The Expert Advisor uses the Heiken Ashi indicator to open orders.
The number of open orders is limited by the Maximum orders parameter.
In Lot Mode = LOT_MODE_Increment, the lot volume will be calculated using the formula lot = lot * MathPow (Lot Increment Factor, num), where num is the order number in the SELL or BUY group.
All orders are closed when their total profit exceeds the Target profit parameter, thus ensuring break-even.
Target parameters are given in cents, and are displayed in points.
The initial deposit is recommended from 100 USD, however, as can be seen from the tests, you can start from 20 USD with a leverage of 1: 500.
The results of version 4.3 in the strategy tester for March - October 2018 are shown in screenshot 1.
The results of version 4.0 in the strategy tester for January - September 2018 are shown in screenshot 2.
The results of version 3.8 in the strategy tester for June - August 2018 are shown in screenshot 3.
Real-time results can be seen from the GS grid signal.
- Magic number = 23777 - must be unique for each chart
- Lot Mode = LOT_MODE_Increment - lot volume mode in a group
- LOT_MODE_FIXED - permanent lot
- LOT_MODE_Increment - increase the lot size in the group by Lot Increment Factor
- Fixed Lot = 0.01 - initial lot size
Lot Increment Factor = 1.5 - lot size lot = lot * MathPow (Lot
Increment Factor, num), where num is the order number in the SELL or BUY
- Min distance between orders (cents) = 170 - the interval between orders of the group
- Maximum orders = 9 - the maximum number of open orders
- Target profit = 90 - target profit
- Display info = true - display the table of input parameters
Не исключен, но минимизирован риск потери депозита при соблюдении условий его достаточности.