GS grid is a fully automated Expert Advisor using a grid and Martingale.
Version GS grid for MT4: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/29110.
Version GS grid5 for MT5: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/34924.
Works on accounts with a leverage of 1:500 and a Deposit from 200USD.
Real-time results can be seen on the GS gridC signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/515097 .
The Martingale idea works best in the market when the trend direction changes several times a day.
If there is a significant trend for a day without refusals, everything will depend on the amount of the deposit - whether this will be enough to cover the drawdown.
The advantage of the Martingale algorithm is that it allows you to quickly respond to changes in the market situation and ensures a rapid growth of the deposit.
The task of the user is to turn this increase into profit by fixing it with the help of withdrawals.
GS grid was developed to ensure the earliest growth of the deposit while optimizing the risk:
- Adjustment and adaptation for a specific currency pair and interval: EURUSD M15. The use of indicators and the development of signal generation algorithms in such a way as to ensure the early closure of the transaction to minimize risk. Parameters: Maximum number of orders = 13, Lot increment ratio = 1.5, Minimum distance between orders Ashi (cents) = 45, Minimum distance between order grid (cents) = 120, Target profit (cents) = 90
- Testing in 2018 showed the advantage of trading only SELL orders. Parameters: Use orders SELL = true, Use orders BUY = true
Separate accounting of orders SELL and BUY. The ability to close a transaction by the amount of profit, the SELL and BUY order, or separate accounting of profits for each group. Parameter: close ALL orders = false *
- A unique closing algorithm was developed when the maximum possible profit was achieved. Parameter: Take Maximum profit = true. According to the test, the algorithm allows you to receive up to 140% deposit increment per day (for example: 2018.06.14 https://youtu.be/SPyyF0OPO0c )
Use Stop Loss Orders. Parameter: Stop Loss order = 600
- Restriction of trading days. Parameter: Last Day = Friday
- Limit trading time. Parameters: Start Time = "00:00", End Time = "23:59"
- Optimize your deposit size to start trading. For starting lots = 0.01, the recommended deposit is $ 200 (1: 500)
* Simultaneous work with SELL and BUY orders for one currency pair on the MT5 terminal is supported only for hedging accounts.
Parameter: The set of settings contains the basic parameters for the autotuning of the parameters of the adviser's operation mode (No, Safety, Night, Work1, Work2, Work3, Risky).
|Parameters \ Modes||Security|| Nightly_GMT || Work1 || Work2 ||Work3 || Work4 ||Risky|
| Maximum number of orders ||max_9|| max_10 ||max_11||max_12||max_13||max_13|| max_13 |
| Take maximum profit ||false||true||false||false||true||true|| true |
| Stop Loss ||0||0||600||0||0||0||0|
| Use orders SELL ||true||true||true||true||true||true||true|
| Use orders BUY ||true||true||false||false||false||true||true|
| Close ALL orders ||true||true||false||false||false||false||false|
| The last day ||Friday|| Friday || Friday ||Friday||Friday||Friday||Saturday|
|Start time (Local)||"23:00" GMT|| "20:00" GMT || "00:00" || "00:00" ||"00:00"|| "00:00" || "00:00" |
|End time (Local)||"06:00" GMT|| "08:00" GMT || "23:59" || "23:59" ||"23:59"|| "23:59" || "23:59" |
The Start Time and EndTime parameters are set in local time. For Safety and Nightly_GMT modes, the specified time in GMT is recalculated to local. Thus, advisers working in these regimes in Australia and Europe will receive similar results.
Individual parameter settings must be made when Set Set = No
ATTENTION: You can not change the parameters of the adviser with open orders. In all modes except "Risky" by Saturday all orders will be closed.
For emergency closing of all orders, the button CloseALL of the expert Advisor is used.
Grid5 Advisor dated January 30, 2009, during the decision on the Fed rate:
This is for hedging. There is no need to place orders for SELL or BUY orders only. As a result, a deposit of 18% per day was recorded.
According to my observations, almost all highly profitable advisers on the Market use the idea of the Martingales to admit that it is or not.
Since this is probably the best way to increase the Deposit in a short time.
And everyone is faced with the problem: What to do when the market movement leads to a significant drawdown?
- You can just close the deal on Stop Loss, but it will kill the profitability.
- You can use hedging algorithms and open positions in the opposite direction, which also does not solve the problem, as it only slows down the rate of loss growth, giving a chance to improve the situation. However, if there is no improvement, the same Stop Loss is triggered.
Questions: "Why give the EA more money than it can spend? Where is the guarantee that it will not spend more after the stop Loss is triggered?"
The GS grid5 advisor decides as follows:
Significant drawdown and opening of increasing losing positions - this is a potential opportunity to get a high profit at the same time (the EA has a unique algorithm for closing positions when the maximum local profit is reached)
And the risk of losing the Deposit remains and depends on the size of the Deposit and the starting lot used.
Examples can be seen in the history of transactions of my GS gridC signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/515097
or on the test graph of 2018