This Expert Advisor has been developed for autonomous automatic trading on EURUSD M15 around the clock.
It provides protection of the deposit from significant drawdown and the profitable trade saving mode.
Trades using a single deal. With the default settings, it opens one deal per day on average.
How it works
It uses a proprietary algorithm that analyzes three indicators and the market direction to make a decision on opening a deal.
- market movement direction
It opens an order with StopLoss and TakeProfit set in accordance with the specified StopLoss and StopProfit.
It closes the position when the specified TakeLoss or TakeProfit parameter values are exceeded.
If there are no orders opened by the EA, it analyzes the current trading opportunity.
Deposit protection: the EA stores the maximum reached deposit value, and if the current value is less than the specified SaveDeposit percentage, trading is stopped.
Profitable trade saving mode: the SaveProfit parameter sets a percentage of the TakeProfit value.
The resulting value is used by the EA to close the trade in case of a market reversal.
If SaveProfit = 0, this mode is disabled.
- Minimum deposit: 30 USD
- Leverage: 1:100
- Currency pair: EUR/USD
- TimeFrame: M15
- Any account type
- MagicNumber = 133500; - must be unique for each chart
- SaveDeposit = 50; - percentage of the maximum reached deposit to save (if current is less, stops trading)
- Lots_auto = false; - if true, the trade volume is calculated based on the current deposit
- Lots_turbo = false; - if true, the trade volume is calculated as maximum possible based on the current deposit
- BaseL = 20; - a value greater than or equal to 20, used to calculate the lot size based on the deposit
- Lots = 0.01; - lot size
- StopLoss = 800; - parameter for setting the StopLoss of a deal (greater than 30)
- StopProfit = 800; - parameter for setting the TakeProfit of a deal (greater than 30)
- TakeLoss = 650; - allowable loss (greater than 0)
- TakeProfit = 650; - allowable profit (greater than 0)
- SaveProfit = 32; - percentage of the TakeProfit value to save the profit in case of a market reversal (from 0 to 90)
- trend = 900; - parameter of the algorithm for determining the price movement direction
- lo_level = 16; - parameter of the Stochastic indicator
- up_level = 84; - parameter of the Stochastic indicator
- lower = 40; - parameter of the RSI indicator
- upper = 60; - parameter of the RSI indicator
- bb_delta = 37; - parameter of the Bands indicator
The preset parameter values are optimal for trading EURUSD M15.
Backtest results for 2017 are shown on the screenshots.
Two variants of the EA operation are presented: with a fixed lot and with automatic lot calculation based on the amount of the current deposit.
It is working live on a VPS.
Performance of the GS Trend EA on a real account since 16.10.2017 can be evaluated on the following signal monitoring: Signal_GS_Trend
If Lots_turbo=true, the mode of trading with the maximum possible lot size based on the current deposit is enabled.
If Lots_turbo=false, the algorithm of gradual trade volume increase is used.
Added parameter SaveProfit=50; percentage of the TakeProfit value to save the profit in case of a market reversal.
Added the 'trend' parameter, used in the algorithm for determining the price movement direction.
The default parameters are set for optimal trading according to the interval between October and December 2017.