The EA works on EURUSD, recommended timeframe – H1. The trading robot can work with small deposits. It does not use martingale, hedging and averaging. The product works with 5 and 4 digit quotes. A low-spread broker is recommended. It does not comply with FIFO rules.
- MAGIC – unique number;
- lot – lot size if MM false;
- MM - Enabling capital management (Money Management);
- Risk – risk per one trade if MM true;
- Maxlot - max lot if MM true;
- Lot_Digits - if your broker start with 0.01lot with increment of 0.01, set it to 2. If your broker start with 0.1 lot with increment of 0.1 lot, set it to 1;
- EA_Comment - comment to display in the order;
- ECN - True if you are using an ECN account, False if you are using a non-ECN account/Standard account. it's not a problem to set it to True on all account types;
- MaxTrades - Maximum number of open trades at a time;
- StopLoss - Stop Loss;
- TakeProfit - Take Profit;
- Slippage – slippage;
- Max_Spread – if the current spread exceeds Max_Spread, trading is disabled;
- Start_Hour – time to start trading;
- Stop_Hour – time to stop trading.
- easy to set up and manage;
- no martingale;
- no hedging;
- no averaging;
- auto definition of four and five-digit trade servers;
- Always use of stop loss to protect capital;
- Based on genuine 'in-house' algorithm;
- Never need to optimize;
- No curve fitting according to backtest results.
Recommendations to use EA:
- recommended pair is EUR/USD H1 chart;
- recommended broker with low spread (1 pip/10 points);
- recommended minimum leverage 1:300;
- recommended deposit $100.
If you have already purchased the product:
Please write a private message to me, I'll give you recommendations on how to trade on a live account.
2. Fixed EA_Comment error.
3. Added information board with time information and account information.
4. Added parameter AutoTiming
- if True, the EA will automatically set a trading time.
5. Added parameter DST
- if it was made daylight saving time, set DST = true, else DST = false.
6. Added parameter STEALTH
- if True, the EA will hide SL/TP from the broker.
7. Modified the algorithm.