XLpips is an automated trading system based to the algorithm of neural networks. This indicator finds the most effective entry points and generates a signal in the form of arrows. Up arrow - buy, down arrow - sell. In addition, the indicator can predict the approach of price reversal and informs the trader by highlighting the histogram with a corresponding color and displaying a text message.
An additional advantage of this indicator is that it can send pushes and email notifications to a trader.
- parametr1 - indicator calculation parameter. It affects the wavelength of input analyzing number calculation. Through this parameter you set the frequency of signals.
- bars - the number of bars used for the indicator calculation. The maximum value is 2000. The default value is 1000 (recommended).
- UpColor - the color of the buy signal.
- DownColor - the color of the sell signal.
- FlatColor - the color of the flat signal.
- TextColor - the color of the indicator text displayed on the chart.
- email - email notification. Disabled by default.
- push - push notification. Disabled by default.
- alert - alert notifications. Disabled by default.
- sound - a sound notification of a signal. Disabled by default.
- music - the sound file to play. The sound file should be located in the 'Sounds' folder of your trading platform.
Important! This indicator does not redraw values.