Idea Pro gold
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I am glad to welcome you on the page of my product - I am its author Vasily Strukov.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The EA is simple and convenient to use - just attach it with the default settings on eurusd gbpusd nzdusd audusd m5. For best results, it is recommended to cancel the direction of trade on the EA panel on the chart - "trade buy" (green color on the panel will mean that the EA is allowed to buy, red that is prohibited) or "trade sell" (similarly). For choosing the direction of the trend I use Peace indicator. The adviser has 4 strategies - on stochastics, RSI, MA and maintaining orders opened by the user, averaging is used.
You can add orders at any time - simply by opening them, the adviser will also lead them, even if you open them from the terminal in the phone.
Every day I publish my settings in a group in telegrams, join. I will answer any of your questions, I will be glad to be of service.
Real-time results can be viewed here.
Manual for EA at comment №4
Telegram group here
- Choosing strategy - choosing a trading strategy.
- Open new series - on / off beginning of a new series of orders.
- Start lots - start lot.
- Trade Buy - allow the adviser to buy.
- Trade Sell - allow the adviser to sell.
- Use Money Management - on / off use of automatic lot calculation.
- Autolot. Free margin for each 0.01 lot - the amount of free margin for opening every 0.01 lots.
- Lot miltiplier - lot multiplier for the following orders.
- TP - take profit, in pips.
- SL - stop loss, in pips from the first order.
- Grid Step - distance between orders.
- Trail Start - activation of a trailing stop.
- Trail Step - distance from the price when activating a trailing stop.
- Magic - is a special number that the EA assigns to its orders.
- Start, End hour - time for opening the first order.
- Maximum Lot - maximum lot.
- Maximum spread - the maximum spread for the adviser.
- Further, the parameters of the indicators Stochastic, RSI, MA. Stochastic work strategy - the adviser will sell above Up_Level_Stoch and buy below Down_Level_Stoch. The strategy for RSI is to sell if the RSI is higher than the value specified in Up_Level_RSI and buy if the indicator value is lower Down_level_RSI the adviser will buy. MA strategy - the bar opens above the MA, the adviser buys, sells below.