ROMAN5 MovingAverage TrailingStop
ROMAN5 Moving Average TrailingStop includes BreakEven facility. TrailingStop automatically moves the Stop Loss with the Moving Average level. You can place ROMAN5 Moving Average TrailingStop in any chart. It comes with an alert that will sound whenever a new signal appears. It also features an email facility. Your email address and SMTP Server settings should be specified in the settings window of the "Mailbox" tab in your MetaTrader 5.
Moving Average Parameters:
- MA TimeFrame - Timeframes of chart;
- MA Period - Averaging period;
- MA Shift - Horizontal shift;
- MA Method - Smoothing type.
- Sends push notifications to the mobile terminal.
- Able to turn on or off the Buy/Sell entry (UseBuySellEntry = true/false). This is for testing purposes.
- Added Partial Close feature.
- Added Initial Take Profit and Stop Loss.