ROMAN5 BollingerBands TrailingStop
ROMAN5 Bollinger Bands TrailingStop includes BreakEven facility. TrailingStop automatically moves the Stop Loss with the Bollinger Bands level. You can place ROMAN5 Bollinger Bands TrailingStop in any chart. It comes with an alert that will sound whenever a new signal appears. It also features an email facility. Your email address and SMTP Server settings should be specified in the settings window of the "Mailbox" tab in your MetaTrader 5.
Bollinger Bands Parameters:
- BB Period - The averaging period of the main line of the indicator.
- BB Shift - The shift the indicator relative to the price chart.
- BB Deviation - Deviation from the main line.
- BB Type of Price - The price used.
- Sends push notifications to the mobile terminal.
- Able to turn on or off the Buy/Sell entry (UseBuySellEntry = true/false). This is for testing purposes.
- Added Partial Close feature.
- Added Initial Take Profit and Stop Loss.