On the stock exchange, you can often hear that averaging, martingale, and other types of progressive money management do not work. The reality is that more than 90% of successful, highly profitable and long-standing signals use this method of money management. The situation is similar with top PAMM accounts.
Sparta is a fully automatic multi-currency expert Advisor that uses a unique method of managing positions "Decreasing waves". This method is designed specifically for working with stock charts and works perfectly in the Forex market. The essence of the method is that price waves can not always decrease and when the wave of increased size comes, we return all the losses from previous transactions. Detailed description of the method...
The EA has two trading modes:
- Automatic: multi-Currency trading from a single chart, using 7 currency pairs. No configuration required. This mode is ideal for beginners.
- Manual: Can be used on any instrument. Gives unlimited options for setting parameters. Trades only on the chart to which it is attached. Requires parameter settings.
Monitoring of real accounts:
Our products are subject to mandatory testing on real accounts. At the moment, this is the only way to reliably check trading robots.
- Real account opened 2019.12.10, Starting from $200: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/679279
Start EA SPARTA:
- Set the expert Advisor to the EURUSD H1 chart with the default settings. This is enough for trading on all available instruments.
- Accounts: Hedging.
- Currency pairs when working in automatic mode: EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY.
- It works on hourly bars and is not demanding on the quality of the Internet connection.
- It can work in the strategy tester in the "open prices only" mode.
- Does not use super-short trades(Scalping, Pipsing).
- Uses the lot increase in subsequent deals in the series.
- Configurable parameter: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/732713
- Description of the "Decreasing waves" method: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/732712
- FAQ: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/732783
Changed the default settings.
Previous value: Setting first order lot = -0.01
New value: Setting first order lot = 0.03 (capital Management with reinvestment corresponds to moderate risk.)
There is a new trading model: AutoTrade 7 pairs + Averaging
Fixed errors when working with micro accounts at some brokers.
The first part of the panel reorganization was performed.