Trend Bars indicator is a trend indicator working with a set of algorithms and a set of indicators. Trend finds trends by using many factors while you are there. This indicator has 4 mode features. Mode 1 represents short-term trends. Mode 2 represents medium to short term trends. Mode 3 represents medium to long term trends. Mode 4 represents long term trends.
Easy to use and simple indicator. The user can easily understand the trends. This indicator has 3 trend features. Up trend, down trend and neutral features. The user can use this indicator alone and in conjunction with other indicators appropriate to his strategy.
- This indicator has 4 mode features.
- Mode 1, short-term trend. Mode 2, medium short-term trend. Mode 3, medium long term trend. Mode 4, long-term trend.
- Up trend: DeepSkyBlue color is set up trend.
- Down trend: Violet color is set to down trend.
- Neutral: gray color is set to neutral. This color is not trendy.
- You can adjust these colors as you like.
- There are also trend width features.
- Mode - Mode 1, short-term trend. Mode 2, medium short-term trend. Mode 3, medium long term trend. Mode 4, long-term trend.
- UP_color - up trend color adjustment is done from here.
- UP_width - up trend width setting is done from here.
- DOWN_color - down trend color adjustment is done from here.
- DOWN_width - The down trend is set from the width of the width.
- NOTR_color - neutral color adjustment is done from here.
- NOTR_width - the neutral width setting is made from here.