PipFinite Exit Scope MT5
Pipfinite creates unique, high quality and affordable trading tools.
Our tools may or may not work for you, so we strongly suggest to try the Demo Version for MT4 first. Please test the indicator prior to purchasing to determine if it works for you.
We want your good reviews, so hurry up and test it for free...we hope you will find it useful.
Exit Signals are NOT to be used in entering a trade!
Exit means closing your trades to avoid correction/reversal which can wipe out existing profit or haunt break-even orders.
This tool helps maximize your current trade profit and avoid turning winning trades to losers
- Please watch presentation (Click Here)
Generates instant exit signals based on price action, volatility and volume.
It serves as alternate exit to the current trading strategies you are using. Works in any timeframe and pair.
- Uses a prediction algorithm that minimizes lag but maintains acceptable accuracy
- Types of exit signals
- Cross Symbol - Average Exit Signal. You can partially or fully close your trade
- Sniper Symbol - Strong Exit Signal. You can fully close your trades since it has a higher probability of reversing
- Flexible tool, can be used in many ways to improve a trading system
- Exit Application
- Exit Scope functions as an alternate exit to your trading strategy
- Primary exit strategy will still depend on traders discretion according to his/her strategy
- Support/Resistance Areas
- Reversal signals from price action patterns
- Market Conditions
- Trending markets - Exit trades to avoid possible correction
- Ranging markets - Exit trades to avoid possible reversal
- Trend Strategies
- Increase Volume Factor = 1.40 to 2.00. This will generate less exit signals
- Scalping Strategies
- Decreased Volume Factor = 0.50 to 1.30. This will generate more exit signals
- Supporting Tool
- Confirmation to price action trading
- Alternate exit to Breakout Analyzer
- Alternate exit to Razor Scalper
- Alternate exit to Trend Laser
- Alternate exit to Swing Control
- Alternate exit to Channel Flow
- Never repaints
- Never backpaints
- Never recalculates
- Signals strictly on the "Opening of the bar"
- Compatible with Expert Advisor development
Please Watch in High-Definition to further understand
Improve Your Trading
For other tools to help your trading needs (Click Here)