High Frequency Scalper Trading Series 1
This is a High Frequency Scalper Trading System. The faster the computer and the Internet connection, the better it works.
It also needs a good broker who does not put to many limits to orders and trades. A good broker should be used.
Please click on the link to check the EA performance - https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/8968.
The settings that I found profitable are as follows:
- PerTradeVolume - volume per order (set it as per risk level). Please note the EA does not place any pending orders, it always places market orders.
I set the volume to maximum permissible with the funds.
- takeprofit - take profit per order.
I keep it between 20 to 30 points.
- stoploss - stop loss per order.
I keep it at 100 points.
- deviation - maximum deviation of executed price from ordered price.
New input variables added and their use.
- Startopenpoints: you may manually increase or decrease the entry price logic. Value "0" will use the default EA logic.
- Startclosingpoints: you may manually increase or decrease the close price logic. Value "0" will use the default EA logic.
- Delay: this value is in milliseconds. This is take into consideration the delay in server response. The value which I found favorable is around 3 times the server response time in milliseconds.
I am giving a free one day demo on real account. Please send me a private message if you want to make use of this offer.
- Better control of entries and exits of trades.
It also now allows setting a maximum open position size. If the open position size hits or crosses the maximum, then the EA will put in more effort to close the positions and bring down the open position size.