Market Condition Evaluation based on standard indicators in Metatrader 5 - page 233

To add comments, please log in or register
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
SuMiZi:

I am using this template now - many thanks for it!

Would you tell me please, how to add one more timeframe in a subwindow - "for as many timeframes in one subwindow as we want"?

I would like to try, please ...

Click on 'Indicator List' (right mouse click on the chart - Indicator List) - the window will be opened:

after that - click (left mouse click) on indicator and change the settings to selected timeframe.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

For example -

But it is HTF (higher timeframe) indicator.
It means the following:
if your chart is on D1 timeframe so you can use the higher timeframes on the indicators settings (D1, W1 and MN).
If the chart is on M15 timeframe so we can use indicator with M15 timeframe's settings, M30, H1 and more (but we can not use it with M5 and M1).

SuMiZi
SuMiZi  
Sergey Golubev:

For example -

But it is HTF (higher timeframe) indicator.
It means the following:
if your chart is on D1 timeframe so you can use the higher timeframes on the indicators settings (D1, W1 and MN).
If the chart is on M15 timeframe so we can use indicator with M15 timeframe's settings, M30, H1 and more (but we can not use it with M5 and M1).

Yes, thank you, I did this.

But I thought, I could take your template with three timeframes in one window, put the window for "current" ( the window with only ONE timeframe) to this chart, too, and put one (or more timeframes in this window, too ...

As you did to create your template, I think ...

Oh, sorry, it's me, "Michaela Zinke" - I took the wrong profile ...

To add comments, please log in or register