Supply and Demand Expert Advisor

Hello Supply and Demand Traders,

I have a custom expert advisor which trades off supply and demand zones. 

The zones it trades off are from this source - https://www.mql5.com/en/code/14545 (indicator attached below). 

Here are the rules of the EA:
- When price reaches the proximal level of an untested supply zone it will enter a sell trade.
- When prices reaches the proximal level of an untested demand zone it will enter a buy trade. 
- The stop loss is placed one pip outside of either zone.
- The take profit is 3 times that of the stop loss. (ie. R:R=3:1)
- It has been developed in mql4 (runs on mt4

Let me know what you guys think! 

Happy trading :)

~Brian

Shved Supply and Demand
Shved Supply and Demand
  • votes: 55
  • Vasyl Nosal
  • www.mql5.com
It shows the number of zone retests. It shows the zones that were support but became resistance and vice versa. Some additions were made by me. It is possible to toggle on/off the...

Shared your EA with other SD traders!

Could be very useful if supplemented with proper analysis IMO.

Takes the emotions out of the trade. Something I've struggled with for a long time! 

Good job! Had a lot of success testing the 4 hour.

Really good EA, functions exactly as proposed! Actually returned a profit testing on a number of pairs. Thank you for sharing

nazarewebsurfer:
Good job! Had a lot of success testing the 4 hour.

Thanks for your input! What pairs did you test out of interest? 

cookieLFC:
Really good EA, functions exactly as proposed! Actually returned a profit testing on a number of pairs. Thank you for sharing

Great to hear!! 

Which pairs did you have success with? Have done anymore testing since your last post? 

Hi, im trying to backtest the EA but i see that its just Selling, something is wrong in the code that buy orders do not happen.

I changed to verified zones instead of untested, just changing the StringField on the code would work without errors

Thanks

Hey FYP_trader,

Thank you for the EA. May I bring it to your attention that your EA has a bug or some sort of error where the TP and SL has been placed but when price touches the TP or SL, it doesn't register it? Even sometimes price surpasses the TP and SL by 1-2 pips and it either takes profit later or I get stopped out later ... it seems to be very delayed.

Any possibilities to fix this? I also would like to mention that I am using your EA for scalping in my own way and have phenomenal results. Do you think that we could perhaps speak outside of this forum? Perhaps through Skype or Telegram in order to program the EA that works well for me?

Looking forward to your reply and kindly add me to Telegram if possible since I am rarely on this forum and just made an account to reply here hehe: t.me/RayForex

Ray

hi please can you explain how to get the EA to work i have installed it but it has a sad face in the corner any help please 

muxmkt:

Hi, im trying to backtest the EA but i see that its just Selling, something is wrong in the code that buy orders do not happen.

I changed to verified zones instead of untested, just changing the StringField on the code would work without errors

Thanks

Hi, I noticed the same. Do you know how to fix this problem?

Thanks

Reason: