Any forum giving weekly forex major currency predictions

Is there any author or blog which gives detailed weekly predictions about forex major currency pairs based on fundamental and technical views,please help if u have any idea/suggestions or had done any research regarding same

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Something Interesting

Sergey Golubev, 2016.01.17 19:42

Just one forecasting indicator:

MT5 version is more good to be used (concerning the prediction etc) than MT4 version (I tried both of them).

• historyDeep=100; bars in history to be used;
  • future=50; How many bars to predict (I use 5 with MT4 version instead of 50 for example).

Something Interesting

Sergey Golubev, 2016.04.27 09:49

i-DRProjections - indicator for MetaTrader 4

This is the other version of forecasting indicator (i-DRProjections). The indicator is forecasting the daily high/low for the current day. It means: if we attach this indicator when the market will be opened so we can get predicted high/low for this day for example:

What Indicators Would You Use To Predict The Next daily Candle?

Sergey Golubev, 2012.12.26 19:55

about forecasting.

1. i-DRProjections_v.0.1 indicator.
This indicator shows the support and resistance of/for current day forecasting on the base of previous day.
All the calculation is based on Thomas R. DeMark book "New Science of Technical Analysis".

2. DailyLevels indicator: support/resistence for previous day + max/min/middle daily according to Paramon system.

3. Calculation the future day indicator.
Based on Neal T. Weintraub 'The Weintraub Daytrader'. The full description are inside the code as small article (in Russian sorry).
As I understand it is forecasting of the support and resistance for the next day.

I personally used  DailyLevels and Calculation the future day indicators for the long time. Those indicators are showing forecasting together with 'backtesting' - means: we can compare past forecasting with real data. I wanted to use both indicators to make forecasting (to create some page or to make some service for example).

Those 3 indicators are for MT4 platform. besides, I am not sure about 5 digit brokers' fixing sorry because I did not use them for the long time.

It may be good if someone can convert them to MT5 because indicators are really great.
Indicators are attached. 

And read this thread with the discussion:

What Indicators Would You Use To Predict The Next daily Candle?

Thanks for your reply,but I was not looking for this,i want weekly forex predictions based on fundamental analysis,whats the news,what sentiments following,stuff like that

anurag bhargava:
Thanks for your reply,but I was not looking for this,i want weekly forex predictions based on fundamental analysis,whats the news,what sentiments following,stuff like that

You can look at my posts on this forum (technical analysis), or use google to find some external websites. Or check dailyfx website (but they are providing technical and fundamental analysis, not about predictions).

But please note that predictions are very different thing from technical/fundamental analytsis.

forecast on Forex

Sergey Golubev, 2016.04.18 13:02

News is different from forecast, and forecast is different from technical analysis.
This is how I understand it:

------

Forecasts. You are following some system which is 'black box' for you and can not be disclosed in public. You just believe in this unknown system/person/trader/coder which is making forecast for you. Forecasts are maijg with no any alternatives, for example: "buy EUR/USD at 1.2440 now/tomorrow at 10 am etc."
It is similar with weather forecast (no one is responsible for false signal for example). There are free forecasts and commercial forecasts.

Technical analysis. The person is using indicators or/and price action to make a technical analysis describing the market condition in the past together with price movement explanation to the future on alternative ways. For example: "if the price breaks this level to above so ...., alternative - if the price this level to below so ...".
In this case - technical analysis is acting as the science which everybody can repeat in MT4/MT5, and you are always having the choice about what to do.
There are free technical analysis and commercial technical analysis.

There are some websites and sources which are publishing the articles with the word 'Forecast' but if you look at those articles so you will understand that it is the technical analysis only.

Analysts (the persons who are providing the technical analysis) consider the forecasts/forecasters as the forex scam (so, basicly they do not like each other).

We do not have forecasts on this part of the forum because it will be consider as an advertisement with commercial promotion anyway (technical analysis and forecasts can not be on the same subforums because of the differences between them: technical analysis is the science, and forecast is commercial or promotional service.

------

I mean - if someone will post some link to the website with the forex forecast/trading signals and so on (and if it will be real forecast without technical analysis) so this your thread will be deleted sorry.

forecast on Forex

Sergey Golubev, 2016.04.18 13:17

But there are more confusion related to forecasts ... On the post above - I described the differences between technical analysis and forecasts.

And there are some differences between forecasts and signal services too. For example, the best way to check forecast/forecaster is to ask him to provide the signals so everybody will see/check the results. But in case of forecasts - it is not very good way because forecasts are making once in a month or once in a week so I think - no one will subscribe to the signals which are trading one time in a month/week just to prove some article/post about "where the price will go to in May" for example ... so ...

Forecasts, signal services and technical analysis are 3 different services: we have just one of them here - signals as a service (and free technical analysis by free indicators from CodeBase here on the forum).

Reason: