It is some variation of the settings of the Simple Ichimoku System. This Ichimoku template was improved onto Simple Ichimoku Scalping. On this thread you can find this Simple Ichimoku Scalping for Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5.
Installation for Metatrader 5.
- download scalping_ichimoku_mt5.zip file from this post.
- Open this file using any archivator you have. For example: Winrar to open attachments https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173397/page11
- Place 3 indicators in indicators folder (for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5 \MQL5\Indicators). Compile indicators in MetaEditor, or re-start Metatrader.
- Place template file (scalping_ichimoku.tpl) in templates folder (for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\Profiles\Templates).
- Open charts M1 timeframe, right mouse click on the chart - Templates - Load Template.
Indicators with correct settings will be loaded on the chart.
Repeat loading template on every chart you want to trade.
Finally you should have Metatrader 5 with few charts with Simple Ichimoku Scalping for MT5 loaded:
Installation for Metatrader 4.
- download scalping_ichimoku_mt4.zip file from this post.
- Place indicators in indicators folder (for example: C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader\experts\indicators). Compile indicators in MetaEditor, or re-start Metatrader.
- Place template file (scalping_ichimoku.tpl) in templates folder (for example: C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\templates).
- Open charts M1 timeframe, right mouse click on the chart - Template - Load Template.
Finally you should have Metatrader 4 with few charts with Simple Ichimoku System MT4 loaded:
And it is the statements of this system for 1 days of trading (just for information):
And it is the stats for this system:
Very interesting scalping-system
How do you use it?
I wish you all a happy and healthy new year
I will describe it later.
First of all - I need to finish the description of the Simple Ichimoku System rules on the different thread here. After that I will describe the rules for this system.
Because those 2 systems are connected with each other.
Enter (dots) are for enter, re-enter is enter one more time.
Thank you And the blue or red crosses for stops?
Yes, initial stops are blue or red dots.
But enter should be done with D1 or H4 Simple Ichimoku system confirmation (to confirm the trend on H4 or D1).
That is why I want to finish the explanation of the rules for H4/D1 first, and after that I will describe everything for this scalping.
Because H4/D1 is more complicated then this scalping M1.
I am looking forward for your explanation, how you scalp with this system
I am a new member. Could anyone supply the rules and or ideas for trading this scalping system. Many Thanks.
I started to write the rules for this system in separated thread here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179940
I just started and did not finish yet and because of that this thread is closed. When I will finish with the rules - I will open this thread for any question https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179940
The rules will be described for Simple Ichimoku System and for Simple Ichimoku Scalping.