Simple Ichimoku System

Simple Ichimoku System.

Some members remember Ichimoku informational template for Asctrend M5 elite section system thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174756 and new set of this system from this post. It is so called Ichimoku informational template to check market condition on H4/D1 timeframe every day for trading Asctrend on M5 timeframe.

-----------

Installation for Metatrader 5.

- download simple_ichimoku_mt5.zip file from this post.

- Open this file using any archivator you have. For example: Winrar to open attachments https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173397/page11

- Place 3 indicators in indicators folder (for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5 \MQL5\Indicators). Compile indicators in MetaEditor, or re-start Metatrader.

- Place template file (simple_ichimoku.tpl) in templates folder (for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\Profiles\Templates).

- Open charts D1 timeframe, right mouse click on the chart - Templates - Load Template.

Indicators with correct settings will be loaded on the chart.

Repeat loading template on every chart you want to trade.

Finally you should have Metatrader 5 with few charts with Simple Ichimoku System for MT5 loaded:

---------

Installation for Metatrader 4.

- download simple_ichimoku_mt4.zip file from this post.

- Open this file using any archivator you have. For example: Winrar to open attachments https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173397/page11

- Place indicators in indicators folder (for example: C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader\experts\indicators). Compile indicators in MetaEditor, or re-start Metatrader.

- Place template file (simple_ichimoku_mt5.tpl) in templates folder (for example: C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\templates).

- Open charts D1 timeframe, right mouse click on the chart - Template - Load Template.

Indicators with correct settings will be loaded on the chart.

Repeat loading template on every chart you want to trade.

Finally you should have Metatrader 4 with few charts with Simple Ichimoku System MT4 loaded:

And it is the statements of this system (just for information):

Y cannot download anything? What point of trial if I can't test

Thnaks

What are the rules for trading ?

It is the normal Ichimoku indicator's rules.

Red/blue dots are just for confirmation of the trend.

Basicly I almost turned 10,000 to 30,000 easy (if I close all open trades).

But I should stop because of bad datafeed for metatrader 5 now. You can see here:

It is good system which can be traded on D1 timeframe and increase the deposit from 10,000 to 30,000 and it is what I wanted to show

But sorry - those empty bars on GBPUSD D1 was not good ...

I will trade it more.

By the way - I used this system during the long time live but for MT4.

Files:

Great system !!

Just want to know if i am trading it the correct way or it is just LUCKY ME

Detailed rules

Hi everyone,

Just joined as an advanced member

So, I am quite familiar with Ichimoku but if newDigital or someone could give full rules for this template that would help everyone - I'm guessing use the indicators and only in direction of the ichimoku cloud?

Has anyone tried on timeframes less than Daily?

Thanks

Hi leeb,

If you are fmiliar with Ichimoku so you understand how difficult to describe the exact rules. I will try to do it. But I think - the most good is to trade and describe the trades in the same time (just in practics).

It would be really useful to know how the indicators work with Ichimoku and for an advanced elite system would be great to have an explanation as there isn't a detailed one at the moment...am sure many others viewing this thread feel the same due to similar questions.Thanks

An update of the forward testing

At The Best - trading method

Hi At The Best - well done on your great results, could you share the results you use for entry/exits? Would be appreciated, thanks.

Reason: