Great EA in backtest! - page 106

just a current backtest....

Aaragorn:
just a current backtest....

try to make this modeling quality get better... the best it is, more like the real market it is...

this link helps to improve the quality...

http://www.metatrader.info/node/67

hope I helped...

BrazilianTrader:
try to make this modeling quality get better... the best it is, more like the real market it is...

this link helps to improve the quality...

http://www.metatrader.info/node/67

hope I helped...

i've done all that. this is what it is. for what i'm doing now it's sufficient for my needs.

Cyberia

Same test with 90% modeling quality.

mrtools

mrtools:
Same test with 90% modeling quality. mrtools

man that looks like a rocketship taking off....thanks for the test results

Cyberia

Yeah definitely that and my pleasure.

mrtools

mrtools:
Same test with 90% modeling quality. mrtools

fantastic...

has to be tested on a demo for a month at least though...

My support and resistance development is coming along well...I've made some improvements on top of the EA I posted. Bottomline I now CAN generate horizontal support/resistance levels which also indicate relative strength of those lines...Now I just have to figure out how to make a filter using that information....

also...note to self...give attention to the cyberia dynamic trailing stop so that it can be used to manage manually entered trades AND leave them alone.

I don't know, but 64 bits CPUs with bigger L2 cache goes better on backtesting than other 32 bits with smaller L2 cache to me, on the backtests I did...

I made comparisons and it gave such results: (in order of better results)

Duron > Athlon (barton) > Turion 64 (1mb L2 cache)

Obs.: The "better results" as considered the drawdown and profit results in backtest...

based on that, I wonder if better CPUs could give even better results, as in, does the capacity of processing information result sufficiently on better trade results (more profit and less drawdown)?

Reason: