Great EA in backtest! - page 2

Hi to all

Below 2 links to pages with infos about Cyberia, from the author :

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8553

http://cyberia.org.ru/

http://cyberia.org.ru/node/1

Diffrences beetween Open Source version and Commercial version...

Please note, that every broker needs custom parameters optimizations. We recommend to optimize:

disable static stoploss (StaticStopLoss = 0) and set StopLossIndex to value greater than default value (more than 1.1 - )...

Dynamic stop-loss is dangerous for use at market news events (exit manualy before they catch your stops).

This parameter defines how much to increase market dispersion to set correct stop-loss level.

Full parameters descriptions you can found at russian localization of this site.

Please note that you should not install this version for real trading. Or at least use it only on the flat market at your own risk.

Interesting EA.

I've been using it for about 4 hours now on demo and it is slowly but surely wiping me out

Well I'm going to forward test this one. If the market is trading sideways this EA will clean house, however if the market is bouncing all over the place it will clean you out. I think if a filter was adding letting the EA know it was a sideways market and ok to trade that would be fine. Also a timefilter might work so that it traded during off hours when there is not as much price movement. I'm not much of a coder though.

demag:
Interesting EA. I've been using it for about 4 hours now on demo and it is slowly but surely wiping me out

Really? That is interesting for me it just made roughly about 5k. I have it with default settings on 1H timeframe on the 4 majors. What broker are you using? I'm with NF.

Just Metatrader demo 1m tf with the mod mentioned by De Vinci.

Who Ho!

Just gone into profit on Swissy to the tune of $34

I'm not a coder, but if someone could take a look at this EA and put a filter in so it trades between 18:00 GMT and 04:00 GMT that would be great. Also if you look at the Risk the EA is set to it is 0.5 I reduced it to 0.05. Getting much more stable results in back tests with reduced risk. The StoplossIndex also has an effect as well 1.1 is too high I have not found a good number for this yet. Anyway just my $.02

My 10k account is almost 300k now, after running it for 16 hours. I only trade EURUSD, USDJPY on H1. The backward testing shows worse result on M1.

GP2X:
My 10k account is almost 300k now, after running it for 16 hours. I only trade EURUSD, USDJPY on H1. The backward testing shows worse result on M1.

Backtest for last week on 1H timeframe. It's not pretty

Translation of Input parameters from cyberia forum

I have used a russian to english translator to translate the list of features of CyberiaTrader. I know some of the things in the text do not make sense, but since this is a mechanical translation some things get lost from its original meaning. Please comment with your own interpretations of this doc. Here is it:

Adviser realizes 3 technologies: Pipsovka - for hair-cutting of dense fletov. In the usual regime it must be opened. Logical trade - conducting regular trade on the usual markets MoneyTrain - (locomotive with the money) - catching GEP. (during the application of this technology you will compulsorily open pipsovku and logical trade)

Description of the parameters:

extern bool ExitMarket = false; - to leave the market (to shut warrants on the symbol and not to enter into market. Was established this parameter in advance to the output of news in order to derive symbol from the game and to include MoneyTrain.

extern bool ShowSuitablePeriod = false; - to pokazvat' the period of the simulation (usefully for obtaining the signal of a local trend movement). The concluded parameter with the high probability shows through how much it will occur a local trend movement.

extern bool ShowMarketInfo = false; - to show in the ravines information about the conditions of the trade of broker. If in you not rabotat trade, you will include this parameter and will look what conditions on the symbol it returns broker server. Often there are the following situations: ModeTradeAllowed = 0 - broker greatly does not please itself MTS and it opened the possibility of the work of mechanics. ModeStopLevel StaticStopLoss (minimum level on which can be placed feet -loss by adviser. This limitation of broker goes around adviser by the method of including the shady of feet -loss and LowShadowStopLevel)

extern bool ShowAccountStatus = false; - to show in the ravines information about the state of calculation

extern bool ShowStat = false; - to show the internal statistics of the basis of decision making of adviser. The statistical variables of the probabilities of the direction of market are derived. Who wants - can take the piece of the simulation of market and write the indicator (it will be very useful!!!)

extern bool ShowDecision = false; - to show the decision of adviser. Shows that udumal adviser and which is assembled to make.

extern bool ShowDirection = false; - to show the direction of the decision of adviser. Where "looks the decision of adviser".

extern bool ShowLots = false; - to show the calculated quantity of leads. Can use this function for the conducting your MM.

extern bool BlockStopLoss = false; - to open sotp-loss (it is used for including the shady of feet -loss)

extern bool DisableShadowStopLoss = true; - to abolish the shady of feet -loss. It is used if broker loves to put out the closely spaced feet (feet it is not sent, adviser stores the level of stop in himself inside and with his reaching itself shuts warrant. The parameter is useful if high market noise, but it is dangerous in the case of the breaks of connection. We used this possibility with one unconscientious broker, who sent market noise to the closely spaced feet. In this case on the calculation it worked simultaneously not less than 2- X it was main (one - basic, the second - duplicating, in which stood parameter ExitMarket = true and was derived symbol from the game in the case of the break of connection on the basic knot.)

extern bool DisableExitSell = false; - not to leave from the warrants with sale. In the process of work the adviser itself changes this parameter. It is used for the approach with the indication of direction extern bool DisableExitBuy = false; - not to leave from the warrants with the purchase. (cm the previous description)

extern bool EnableMAccD = false; - to use MACD braking. The experimental indicator of braking for Longs (into this version it does not enter)

extern bool EnableMA = false; - to use MA the tormozheniye.Eksperimental'nyy indicator of braking for Longs (into this version it does not enter)

extern bool EnableFractals = false; - to use fraktal'noye the tormozheniye.Eksperimental'nyy indicator of braking for Longs (into this version it does not enter)

extern bool EnableccccI = false; - to use THE CCI tormozheniye.Eksperimental'nyy indicator of braking for Longs (into this version it does not enter)

extern bool EnableADX = false; - to include ADX the tormozheniyeyuEksperimental'nyy indicator of braking for Longs (into this version it does not enter)...

extern bool EnableCyberiaLogic = true; - to include logic CyberiaLogic (is not recommended to disconnect except as in the cases with the the dense fletom. We do not recommend the disconnecting of this parameter generally! - it helps even pipsatoram.)

extern bool EnableLogicTrading = true; - to include the logical trade of the adviser (it is possible to use even with pipsovke)

extern bool BlockPipsator = true; - blocking pipsatora (it should be included only on you flete to disconnect in the usual regime) extern bool EnableMoneyTrain = false; - to include "locomotive with the money" - is used for the catching GEP before the output of news. Include directly before the output of news and compulsorily disconnect immediately after the reaction of market. We after the entrance in GEP generally disconnected adviser, derived currency from the game by hand and after the relaxation of market included regular trade.

extern bool EnableReverceDetector = false; - the reverse of the solution (it should not be included;)

extern double ReverceIndex = 3; - the index of arabatyvaniya of reverse extern double MoneyTrainLevel = 4; - the index of the wear and tear of "locomotive with the money"

extern int MAccDLevel = 10; - level MACD

extern bool AutoLots = True; - the automatic placing of the leads (it should not be disconnected)

extern bool AutoDirection = True; - the automatic selection of the direction (it should not be disconnected) extern double ValuesPeriodCount = 23; - do not change this parameter

extern double ValuesPeriodCountMax = 23; - do not change this parameter extern double SlipPage = 1; //the slippage of rate extern double Lots = 0.1; //a quantity of leads on silence (if is not included automatic the calculation of leads)

extern double StopLoss = 0; (do not change - commentary they are not necessary) extern double TakeProfit = 0; (do not change - commentary they are not necessary)

extern double SymbolsCount = 1; - a quantity of simultaneously dealt currencies extern double Risk = 0.5; - risk (on silence sufficiently high - is used for lifting the small depot. Decrease in the process of work. We worked with the risk not more than 0.1)

extern double StopLossIndex = 1.1; - the coefficient of confidence to automatically calculated of feet -losu (for the vysokovolatl'nykh markets the parameter increases. On the real trade they placed not less than 2.)

extern bool AutoStopLossIndex = true; - to include the automatic calculation of feet -loss

extern double StaticStopLoss = 7; - the value of the static of feet -loss (for turning off write 0. On the real calculations we used 18, since tester and real trade - different things)

extern double StopLevel; - (official parameter - do not change)... and so forth. The enumeration of the parameters can differ from that version, that it is lined here on the site.

Reason: