Great EA in backtest! - page 127

NF may not operate in most peoples comfort zone but no real bad reports about them either. There spreads are fixed low and this is vital to make this system work.

Im seriously thinking about popping 10k over to them after Xmas. Its not blood money its forex profits i can afford to lose.

hi all

i backtest it version cyber

it backtest not good ???

i backtest by modelling quality 90% by data alpari ?

???!!!!!!!

Files:
cy.gif  6 kb
cy.htm  118 kb

Thinking about the changes over Cyberia i've tried to make a flow chart about the basic functions call inside our expert, it's a bit incomplete yet.

Maybe in December i going to have lot's of news and time to enjoy improving our expert.

templar:
Thinking about the changes over Cyberia i've tried to make a flow chart about the basic functions call inside our expert, it's a bit incomplete yet. Maybe in December i going to have lot's of news and time to enjoy improving our expert.

it's very intersting your job!!! tank you

I'll have to try the latest version

This one (1.85f) is not doing so good anyway. Last night took back much of the gains. I knew it was too good to be true.

There are a couple of things I don't understand though (and I presume that it would be the same for the more recent versions).

Firstly, I have set the EA to block certain hours and yet despite the words "Bad Trading Hour: 8 GMT" being displayed ... it opened another position at 08:03 ... and lost! How is that possible? It can't be confusion over time difference .. as my local time IS GMT!

Also, on a more basic level, I woke this morning to find that GBPUSD started to go ballistic from 02:00 GMT. There were no announcements at that time of the night (hence Good trading hour.... and LOST). What, on earth, would have caused that?

OK, I've got your 1.94ppf Euro running now, although it's done nothing yet.

Why is GMT set an hour ahead of the real GMT?

FutureMillionaire?:
OK, I've got your 1.94ppf Euro running now, although it's done nothing yet. Why is GMT set an hour ahead of the real GMT?

It must be the Broker time;

FutureMillionaire?:
OK, I've got your 1.94ppf Euro running now, although it's done nothing yet. Why is GMT set an hour ahead of the real GMT?

I confirm .Silent, no any trade on 1.94ppf

BrazilianTrader:
It must be the Broker time;

No, it's in the setup. I've got 1.85f and 1.94ppf running side by side, on two different machines .. but with same broker (Alpari)

1.85f is set to GMT=1 (which displays the correct time, GMT)

1.94ppf is set to GMT=0 (which displays GMT+1 ... yeah, I know, makes no sense)

These were the default settings - I haven't touched them.

FutureMillionaire?:
No, it's in the setup. I've got 1.85f and 1.94ppf running side by side, on two different machines .. but with same broker (Alpari)

1.85f is set to GMT=1 (which displays the correct time, GMT)

1.94ppf is set to GMT=0 (which displays GMT+1 ... yeah, I know, makes no sense)

These were the default settings - I haven't touched them.

If the Broker's Server time is GMT+3 so you must put on the EA's parameter GMT = +3.

Reason: