Great EA in backtest! - page 16

Oligarh:
Try StaticStopLoss=22

Thanks Oligarth,

I will try 22 as well. If we set the StaticStopLoss too low, then the chance to get more profit becomes limited. We need to find the best stop loss to get sufficient power to make profit.

The more StaticStopLoss given, it will increase probability to win.

StaticStopLoss=10 for ALpari, it gives almost consistant losses. I threw away 10 and move on to 15 and 22 pips.

So far for 15 with NF, I see promising trades.

Oligarh:
Try StaticStopLoss=22

I check old losses that I had, and I found it cut loss on 13 pips, 15 pips and 19 pips. So I guess Oligarth is right, the next we should test is 22. I also see losses on 28 pips, but I think 22 should be good middle value for having more profit.

For having more trades, I also add USD/CHF and USD/GBP into the plates. For USD/GBP, the StaticStopLoss=30

The Actuall Stop Loss is still calculated, depends on volatile.

The StaticStopLoss is minimum only for taking 1 pip profit each. (BlockPipsator=false), but we do not use this method.

Guys, please check your losses and mention here its stoploss....

8 Days 90%

Guys, just want to put the trading testing with Cyberia for 8 days with North Finance H1. I am not running 24 hours. Many losses actually. But still trying to reduce it.

Today win a lots, but tomorrow could lose everything.. See how.

may i know how to change the profit taking into 2 pips instead of 1 pips?i do not think that the brokers will allow us to take profit in such a short period,many thanks,anyway, switch off the EA at certain period of time is also seemed promising,this EA will not go against the trend,will not try to catch the peak or low like other EA which suits my taste,the problem is that it is not good at avioding rebound,if you check the statement,the losses occur when the market rebound from the trend.maybe we can tune abit. if this mistake can be tuned,wao,it is near perfect

i want to know the settings that someone used to make 700k from 10 k in 20 hours, anyone knows?

Still no trades on this EA, using IBFX and FXPROFIT

dont know why no trades???

There is the smily face on both platforms???

lomme:
What is written to the log?

What is your account size?

I had started with 5000$, but it would not trade with default settings.

It tried to open too many lots... error 131.

You can disable Autolots and set a reasonable lotsize to be traded.

EDIT: Oops.. I see someone has already covered this.

I have turned off the EA during This FOMC statement. The market was fluctuate during that time, but this EA doesn't trade. So it is no problem..

After 7 hours, I run the EA again. The EA following the new trend. But suddenly, the market was reversed back to the value before news. This Cyberia EA is suffering.

I have 2 losses trade during the reverse. And now the account reduced from $1900 to $500.

What a bad day. This EA must be turned of during the day of news.

I am still running this EA.. trying to stand up....

pikachucom:
Still no trades on this EA, using IBFX and FXPROFIT

dont know why no trades???

There is the smily face on both platforms???

look in the journal, you'll find your answers there.

Reason: