Great EA in backtest! - page 64

kalamari:
i don't know why i had such good results last time.

Because it would be to easy, there is no perfect system. So don't worry, I think that we have learned something.

On demo your ct version (EURUSD) has made 21 pips today. I use ct version from Dave too, it makes some pips each week. It is good.

My IBFX backtests are close to yours. So we know what we can expect from, maybe we find better settings, maybe we should to be content with this.

EnableSleeping=true

Good night.

update on real account.

last week no trades were made.

this week no trades yet.

I know its working cause I see it's decision making. Apparently there hasn't been the right parameters met for a trade.

I simply set the no news hours each day and let it go.

But its certianly not the get rich fast ea we all thought it was.

Dave

xxDavidxSxx:
update on real account.

last week no trades were made.

this week no trades yet.

I know its working cause I see it's decision making. Apparently there hasn't been the right parameters met for a trade.

I simply set the no news hours each day and let it go.

But its certianly not the get rich fast ea we all thought it was.

Dave

Hi David, I've seen you over at the Forex Factory (asked you about the e-trailing EA) also and very much appreciate your work and all the guys on here. Anyway, are you still using the settings from post #443 or have you changed ? also, as far as I can tell from reading all 64 pages of this thread today (very entertaining) IBFX is GMT time so its a 0 difference (although it states -1 in the comments that is wrong as I have an IBFX live account). I put GMT=0 at the top but are these correct .

int NoTradeHours1=0; // Time not trade

int NoTradeHours2=0; // Time not trade

int NoTradeHours3=0; // Time not trade

int NoTradeHours4=0; // Time not trade

int NoTradeHours5=0; // Time not trade

int NoTradeHours6=0; // Time not trade

I noticed you had 25 in there which is confusing. Thanx in advance!

Live account stat for this week... shows PIP stat...note: a couple CT trades went way past the stoploss of 35 probly because IBFX connections went down for several minutes at a time a couple times this week...I just dont remember if those are the ones that got stepped on

the magic num: 185001 are CT trades..

12345 is Firebird

ct185f_live_statement.htm

Files:

jhathawa:

int NoTradeHours1=0; // Time not trade

I noticed you had 25 in there which is confusing.

int NoTradeHoursN=25; means no time control. value of 0-24 will disable EA taking trades in these hours.

hope that helps

kalamari:
int NoTradeHoursN=25; means no time control. value of 0-24 will disable EA taking trades in these hours. hope that helps

Using NoTradeHoursN=25 still allows the TimeTradeHoursDisabled to be used, correct ? I still want to disable trading at 10,12,19 for example. Thx for the quick reply.

correct. NoTradeHoursN which vaule equals 25 is simply not used. for expample if u want to disable 10,12,19 You should set:

NoTradeHours1 = 10

NoTradeHours2 = 12

NoTradeHours3 = 19

NoTradeHours4 = 25

NoTradeHours5 = 25, etc.

kalamari:
correct. NoTradeHoursN which vaule equals 25 is simply not used. for expample if u want to disable 10,12,19 You should set:

NoTradeHours1 = 10

NoTradeHours2 = 12

NoTradeHours3 = 19

NoTradeHours4 = 25

NoTradeHours5 = 25, etc.

Hi Kalamari. Yes, thats what I needed. thx.

CyberiaTrader v1.89d

i've noticed that trailing stop feature doesn't work properly.

attachment '1.zip' - only few buy orders were modified

attachment '2.zip' - both buy and sell orders were modifed

fixed version of CT attached (1.89d). check it and verify, please. i've got some problems with corrupted historical data in mt, so the results could be worthless. maybe the trailing stop feature works great in previous versions. i'm really confused.

new settings and very good results but i bet my mt has gone mad again.

Files:
1.zip  302 kb
2.zip  484 kb

kalamari:
i've noticed that trailing stop feature doesn't work properly.

attachment '1.zip' - only few buy orders were modified

attachment '2.zip' - both buy and sell orders were modifed

fixed version of CT attached (1.89d). check it and verify, please. i've got some problems with corrupted historical data in mt, so the results could be worthless. maybe the trailing stop feature works great in previous versions. i'm really confused.

new settings and very good results but i bet my mt has gone mad again.

Please, Post setings for EUR in *.set file. And what your build MT?

Reason: