Great EA in backtest! - page 65

Oligarh:
Please, Post setings for EUR in *.set file. And what your build MT?

my MT build is 197, broker is InterbankFX, time frame 1H. i've used default settings for v1.89d.

i'm optimizing some parameters now. i'll post .set file as soon as it'll be done. in 12 hours, i suppose.

but, as there's always 'a but'. i've experienced some problems recently with broken/corrupted historical data in MT. it is highly probable that it has happened again! please, do not trust my results and run Your own tests!

jhathawa:
Hi David, I've seen you over at the Forex Factory (asked you about the e-trailing EA) also and very much appreciate your work and all the guys on here. Anyway, are you still using the settings from post #443 or have you changed ? also, as far as I can tell from reading all 64 pages of this thread today (very entertaining) IBFX is GMT time so its a 0 difference (although it states -1 in the comments that is wrong as I have an IBFX live account). I put GMT=0 at the top but are these correct .

int NoTradeHours1=0; // Time not trade

int NoTradeHours2=0; // Time not trade

int NoTradeHours3=0; // Time not trade

int NoTradeHours4=0; // Time not trade

int NoTradeHours5=0; // Time not trade

int NoTradeHours6=0; // Time not trade

I noticed you had 25 in there which is confusing. Thanx in advance!

Yea I am still using same settings.

gmt for ibfx and fxdd is different.

Dave

kalamari:
i've noticed that trailing stop feature doesn't work properly.

attachment '1.zip' - only few buy orders were modified

attachment '2.zip' - both buy and sell orders were modifed

fixed version of CT attached (1.89d). check it and verify, please. i've got some problems with corrupted historical data in mt, so the results could be worthless. maybe the trailing stop feature works great in previous versions. i'm really confused.

new settings and very good results but i bet my mt has gone mad again.

why are you using the bad version of CT? This version I was told by fxspeedster is no good yet.

Did you fix the trailing stop in it? If so can you fix the trailing stop in the version I use on real account? Or can I copy/paste the code from one to the other?

xxDavidxSxx:

why are you using the bad version of CT? This version I was told by fxspeedster is no good yet.

Did you fix the trailing stop in it? If so can you fix the trailing stop in the version I use on real account? Or can I copy/paste the code from one to the other?

Yes. It is a good idea. It is better to correct CT 1.85f

xxDavidxSxx:

here is the version that is ready for real account running. Can you fix the trailing stop in it? And please don't modify any other code or settings besides the trailing s/l.

thanks

Dave

Files:

CyberiaTrader_v1.85g

xxDavidxSxx:
here is the version that is ready for real account running. Can you fix the trailing stop in it? And please don't modify any other code or settings besides the trailing s/l.

hi David,

DynamicTrailStop() modified, added extern double TrailingStopFactor for optimizing purposes, changes in sending orders:

ticket = OrderSend([...]);

if(ticket > 0)

{

if(OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES))

Print("Long order is opened: ",OrderOpenPrice());

}

[/CODE]

to:

[CODE]

ticket = OrderSend([...]);

if(ticket > 0)

{

if(OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES))

{

Print("Long order is opened: ",OrderOpenPrice());

PrevBuyStop = OrderStopLoss();

}

}

check if it works correctly and please let me know.

Files:

Hi kalamari

I have tested version EA 1,89d for 2006. A greater difference with your tests. The possible reason: that at you costs spread=0 in properties of a symbol. To solve a problem press the button - to count.

Files:
1.89d-2006.zip  237 kb

thanks Nikkeifx,

i've got some major problems with mt... clean install in progress.

nikkeifx:
Hi kalamari I have tested version EA 1,89d for 2006. A greater difference with your tests. The possible reason: that at you costs spread=0 in properties of a symbol. To solve a problem press the button - to count.

My backtest 2004 07 01 - 2006 09 29. Good for the last months but not good at all.

Files:

nikkeifx:
Hi kalamari I have tested version EA 1,89d for 2006. A greater difference with your tests. The possible reason: that at you costs spread=0 in properties of a symbol. To solve a problem press the button - to count.

where does 1.89d come from? Is it a version of 88 thats been modified buy one of us or the developers of CT?

Dave

p.s. Kalamari....I belive trailing s/l is working better. Testing now.

Thanks

Reason: