Great EA in backtest! - page 13

yeah,i try with 5000usd,but previously was working well.hm...let me try to adjust the lots

Thank your for support

Hello again,

Iam the owner of this thread, and i want to thank you all for supporting me at this EA and helps!

It was my first post and so much replys thats nicely

1. I have test the first Cyberiatrader fromo u fxspeedster, it works good but always closes Positions if its +1 pip, but TakeProfit is set to 10. How can i fix that?

2. The last Version CyberiaTrader1.6 is not so good in backtest like your 1st one.

3. Why this EA works onnly if iam online?

Anyways Great works and to fxspeedster and all others who test this script

Greetz

sentaco

Backtesting give me an error when the system try to open a lot size bigger than 100

I added a new input in the code, MaxLots

you can set the maxlots alloved by the broker or the maxlot you want to trade in AutoLots

default is 100

I rename it to version 1.61

all other code are intact.

Files:

the version 1.60/ 1.61 give excellent results with backtesting in the GPBUSD with default settings

almost 1 million starting with 5000 in one month with alpari M1 data

forward testing are not so good, but we still need more testing

I haven't been at all able to produce consistent results with this ea. Right now I've got two metatraders running the second version. One ea I've got blockpipsator=true, enablelogictrading=true. The other I've got blockpipsator=false, enablelogictrading=false and neither one of them are taking one pip profits. I want them to take one pip profits. Does anyone know why it's doing this??

Nick,

Light Pro-version demo & manual aviable for testing

You can get it at front page for registered users on our site.

Recomended period is H1 with default settings for two paris EURUSD & USDJPY connected at one time.

As brief i can say, that this version is much less agressive than opensource (it does 3-20 orders per one day, but orders more profitable).

Sorry, we dont hurry translate russian user manual to english. If anyone help, it would be great...

Thanks to everyone who taking part in testing process!

Alexandr

Cyberia Decisions.

OpenStorm:
First options are correct, second - not (you disabled all trading technologies).

with the first settings it's taking more than one pip profits, I want just one pip profits. Also, are you saying that cyberialogic and enablelogictrading should BOTH be always turned on?

Thank you,

faifarni:
I haven't been at all able to produce consistent results with this ea. Right now I've got two metatraders running the second version. One ea I've got blockpipsator=true, enablelogictrading=true. The other I've got blockpipsator=false, enablelogictrading=false and neither one of them are taking one pip profits. I want them to take one pip profits. Does anyone know why it's doing this?? Nick,

First options are correct, second - not (you disabled all trading technologies).

Do not switch CyberiaLogic (EnableCyberiaLogic must be true )

Increase period to get less EA agression/much better analysys and get more profitable result at one order. Lower periods is more agreessive, but does more mistakes...

faifarni:
with the first settings it's taking more than one pip profits, I want just one pip profits. Also, are you saying that cyberialogic and enablelogictrading should BOTH be always turned on? Thank you,

if you wanna 1 pip profit, BlockPipsator = false, EnableLogicTrading = false

CyberiaLogic helps pipsing technology with more quality.

But note, that brokers do not likes 1 pip profit systems and switching on filtering.

OpenStorm:
if you wanna 1 pip profit, BlockPipsator = false, EnableLogicTrading = false

CyberiaLogic helps pipsing technology with more quality.

But note, that brokers do not likes 1 pip profit systems and switching on filtering.

Thank you for your quick responses, I appreciate your help....

Nick,

Reason: