Great EA in backtest! - page 145

confused

Hi, all of you

I am really confused with too many versions of CT posted here. Has anyone tested any of them in a live account with profit? Please post this version here and settings

Thanks in advance

GP2X:
I found the best BT test on H1 instead of M1. It coverts a 500 account to 4M in one month. Last night I launched it in my 10000 demo account, for EURUSD and USDJPY only. This morning the balance is above 40000. The default settings adjust the lot size, it's using huge lot size to grow fast. Even if I disable it and use 0.1 fixed lot, it still gave more than 90% win rate on most pairs(H1). The only problem is, most positions were hold less than 1 minute, with only 1 pip gain. I don't know if any broker would allow you play like this.

FXCM will. They are now scalper friendly.

zacharakis:
Hi, all of you

I am really confused with too many versions of CT posted here. Has anyone tested any of them in a live account with profit? Please post this version here and settings

Thanks in advance

That is unlikely. No one has ever fine tuned the settings for consistent profits let alone live traded with it making any consistent gains.

I tried all kinds of settings. It was one of the first threads I read on this forum and soon got bored of it then came back to it later to no avail. It was once a good EA? I have not seen absolute certain evidence of this anywhere, no live account statements? No pro version even that has best settings automatically set by the EA itself.

It is true thousands of EA's stopped performing well during/after 2006. Could be filters from brokers? Or just faulty backtester? That is the question many have on here still. Don't expect metaquotes or any MT4 broker to help with that one.

I did find v1.85g jpy version more customisable than the latest version and easier to make profits, the latest version won't trade for me at all, it needs modifying, or just a coder to improve v1.85g jpy version.

I'd like to see it used with a bridge over ECN or similar.

I am not wasting my time on this EA any longer though.

FseXy:
That is unlikely. No one has ever fine tuned the settings for consistent profits let alone live traded with it making any consistent gains.

I tried all kinds of settings. It was one of the first threads I read on this forum and soon got bored of it then came back to it later to no avail. It was once a good EA? I have not seen absolute certain evidence of this anywhere, no live account statements? No pro version even that has best settings automatically set by the EA itself.

It is true thousands of EA's stopped performing well during/after 2006. Could be filters from brokers? Or just faulty backtester? That is the question many have on here still. Don't expect metaquotes or any MT4 broker to help with that one.

I did find v1.85g jpy version more customisable than the latest version and easier to make profits, the latest version won't trade for me at all, it needs modifying, or just a coder to improve v1.85g jpy version.

Thank you very much FseXy for your response

FseXy:

You are right. I have seen the prize of GU being "freeze" for a few minutes from one of the NFA brokers. This price" frezee" will distort the EA. For EG the price of GU at 1.9484 suddenly the price jumps to 30 pips or blow 30 pips.What happen if you have order excute in between that range. The EA doesnt see the figure you order.The chart Pattern in the market watch is different.

I am collecting evidence to report to NFA about this matter.

Price Freeze

FseXy:

You are right. I have seen the prize of GU being "freeze" for a few minutes from one of the NFA brokers. This price" frezee" will distort the EA. For EG the price of GU at 1.9484 suddenly the price jumps to 30 pips or blow 30 pips.What happen if you have order excute in between that range. The EA doesnt see the figure you order.The chart Pattern in the market watch is different.

I am collecting evidence to report to NFA about this matter.

looks pretty profitable

CyberiaTrader

Started at 1000$ now its 60000$ in 6 weeks

cooltrader28@yahoo.com:
looks pretty profitable

CyberiaTrader

Started at 1000$ now its 60000$ in 6 weeks

Hey cooltrader I want to forward test this ea, but it doesnt do well in backtesting. It seems that it craps out and blows up your account. Is there any safety settings for this ea?

regards Ben

no buddy there is no safe setting .. its all about risk and moneymanagement .. dont you remember

my strategy is 70 sl

and 20 tp ...

Cyberiatrader

Hey Cooltrader,

Your strategy looks profitable, which version of cyberiatrader are you using? Can you post your settings? Do you use H1 TF?

Thanks

Reason: