Great EA in backtest! - page 14

OpenStorm:
You can get it at front page for registered users on our site.

Recomended period is H1 with default settings for two paris EURUSD & USDJPY connected at one time.

As brief i can say, that this version is much less agressive than opensource (it does 3-20 orders per one day, but orders more profitable).

Sorry, we dont hurry translate russian user manual to english. If anyone help, it would be great...

Thanks to everyone who taking part in testing process!

Alexandr

Cyberia Decisions.

Alexander,

I would be happy to help translate the user manual. Please email it to jross@integrityfx.com in a editable text format. I can have this done for you in a couple of days. Thank you

detailedstatement_9.htm

Statement from this week.

Interesting last few trades.

Files:

Sorry,

Updated statement.

Translation of Manual

OpenStorm:
You can get it at front page for registered users on our site.

Recomended period is H1 with default settings for two paris EURUSD & USDJPY connected at one time.

As brief i can say, that this version is much less agressive than opensource (it does 3-20 orders per one day, but orders more profitable).

Sorry, we dont hurry translate russian user manual to english. If anyone help, it would be great...

Thanks to everyone who taking part in testing process!

Alexandr

Cyberia Decisions.

Working on translation. Forwarded to Russian friend in NYC. Awaiting response.

Thanks for making this available...

well its a great EA by the way wanted to ask how this calculate in simple formula as i was having diffculty

AutoLots

AutoStopLossIndex

and how it closes the trade at 1 pip

just only the code or by little simple example if possible

thanks

waiting for the answers

Keeplearning:
well its a great EA by the way wanted to ask how this calculate in simple formula as i was having diffculty

AutoLots

AutoStopLossIndex

and how it closes the trade at 1 pip

just only the code or by little simple example if possible

thanks

waiting for the answers

Pipsing technology get 1 pip profit. Logic technology gets more profit per one order.

Hi OpenStorm,

Does the EA work for trending market or flat market? Do we need to switch off when it is a trending market?

I have only 1 or 2 trade for M1 using NorthFinance during time GMT 2-14. Is that normal? M1 will make the system more aggressive, right?

Thank you for your help

fikko:
Hi OpenStorm,

Does the EA work for trending market or flat market? Do we need to switch off when it is a trending market?

I have only 1 or 2 trade for M1 using NorthFinance during time GMT 2-14. Is that normal? M1 will make the system more aggressive, right?

Thank you for your help

Both - tranding & flat.

1 or 2 trade during 2-14 is normal - market activity defines that.

M1 - maximal agressive.

Hi, I am running ver 1.61 with Northfinance.com I get the following errors in the "Experts Tab"

EURUSD,M1: ErrorValues:Symbol=EURUSD,Lots=1.9,Bid=1.2874,Ask=1.2876,SlipPage=1StopLoss=1.2867,TakeProfit=0

What can I do to fix this?

hoosain:
Hi, I am running ver 1.61 with Northfinance.com I get the following errors in the "Experts Tab"

EURUSD,M1: ErrorValues:Symbol=EURUSD,Lots=1.9,Bid=1.2874,Ask=1.2876,SlipPage=1StopLoss=1.2867,TakeProfit=0

What can I do to fix this?

Too close stop level. This broker allows StaticStopLoss offset not less than 10 points.

Reason: