Great EA in backtest! - page 150

xxDavidxSxx:

I am forced to test the 1st version as the others won't trade on FXDD. But I am going to ask the admin at there site if there is a setting I can change so it will. I need the feature of adding time not to trade.

I am agressively backtesting different times of the last year. so far january is the worst for a drawdown. If I start with 500$ on the first the draw down is too great and lot size gets too small for it to trade.

It is getting raped on news because in january news was the only thing that moved the market. By the 19th it is down to 100$. I need it to skip trading 8am - 12 noon EST. I tried to copy paste the feature from other versions but didn't work. I probly missed a small symbol or something.

I know that back test isn't the same as real live trading but gives a very good simulation.

some months produce 100k easily but with my luck that won't be the time I first give it a real money try.

By the way...it made 400$ on the news this morning. wipsaw news is great for it but if price goes streight and never looks back it will experiance a draw down and if there is back to back news days it can draw down as much as 94%.

The paid for version makes adjustments all on its own.

Dave

HI David,

I am reading everything and really appreciate all the efforts community has put in here with the open source.I know my message is 10 years later. However i would like to know if the pro version exists today in 2018.? what is the link and if anyone is still testing this?? fxspeedster and you guys are awesome.

fxspeedster:

CT newsflash

Hello to everyone,

I have been busy testing some enhancements to CT but still version 185f offerrs the best trading and profits. Simpler is better in this case.

The EA makes really good profit on M5 EUR and JPY. However to find a broker that will take the real action is impossible at least on M5. CrownFX, CFGTrader, FXDD do not want the business of this EA and if you start trading there on M5 they will shut you down after 24 hrs. So the only feasible option is to go to H1 which places a lot less trades. Time will tell if the brokers will allow it on H1 anyway. If the EA does not trade at whatever broker you have it set up, rename the EA to name of your choice, and reload it on the charts. It will be allowed to trade until (perhaps) the broker decides not to allow trading by it. I am now aware that Metatrader4 allows for ban of EAs with certain names. Doing this option will allow the EA to trade for a while.

One question I have: does anybody know a broker that has confirmed that they can clear CT at all and they will allow it? Otherwise having a good EA is of no use since you can only demo trade it. Please comment on this.

HI fxspeedster,

Do you still use this EA. Where can i find the pro version? I have gone through most of the posts and since the links are 10 years old,  they dont work. Can you please help me. Thank you. I really would like to thank you for all the support and testing you have provided to the community. May god bless you with lot of money. :)

can someone share the latest version and settings of the ea ,thank you in advance guys

vicky:

HI fxspeedster,

Do you still use this EA. Where can i find the pro version? I have gone through most of the posts and since the links are 10 years old,  they dont work. Can you please help me. Thank you. I really would like to thank you for all the support and testing you have provided to the community. May god bless you with lot of money. :)

Hi Fxspeedster,

Can you please share EA Eur Jpy to me, thank you

<Deleted>

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

EA- Cyberia Trader

Sergey Golubev, 2021.05.03 17:06

This EA was converted to MT5 -

CyberiaTrader - expert for MetaTrader 5

Reason: