its on 15m

eurusd

and gbpusd

eurusd is set to default EXCEPT macd seet to true

DEMO!

Files:
statement.htm  55 kb

Translated CyberiaTrader

Since this is an open source EA I went ahead and translated the russian comments inside the code. Few observations I'd like to make:

1) The AutoLots I set to False by default to turn its aggressive MM off. Now it is trading 0.10 lots

2) Apparently this EA needs the tightest spreads to work properly. Therefore it can be used effectively only on EUR and JPY which have a spread of 2 pips at most brokers.

3) On backtests and live trading it does best on H1 timeframe so I think this is what we should use it on.

4) The MA and MACD can be experimented with..they are functional. Those can be turned on with the EnableMACD and EnableMA Inputs set to true. I recommend none, or one or the other but not both turned on.

5) CyberiaLogic seems to work best, although the other options can be experimented with. Use ONLY one at a time, otherwise the system get confused.

Any other recommendations are welcomed. I think this EA holds a lot of promise so lets work on it together and refine its usage. If you make any code mods to it, please change its internal version at the end of the code so that we can keep track of the changes. It is currently at version 1.50. Try to keep its money management off for now to reflect "barebone" performance.

Looking forward working with all of you and good hunting!

Files:

Yes, it's working on H1. Attached is my result for about 20 hours, on two pairs only. 10k-700k. But I don't think any broker would allow such kind scalping with huge lots.

Good EA!

This EA looks good. But I think the Autolot must set to on. Because this EA is only taking 1-2 pips profit, so it must come with huge lots to have proper profit. I am testing this EA, and see this quite non-stressfull EA as one trade will be kept for only 5 minutes or less...

But we have watch the news to avoid damage on the profit. Close all open orders...

Any idea which boker is happy with this kind of trading.( big lots only 5 minutes or less). I heard North Finance only wants trade with at least 15 minutes.

EA don't open orders :/

Hi.

How you use this EA on demo account ? This EA dont' open orders . I look in source code and I don't see anything about function Trade().

It is running on H1 EURUSD and USDJPY. The function is not Trade() but it is OrderSend.

Quick help.

Hi guys, I've installed it on my MT4, but it seems not working, obviously the problem might be with me, coz I'm no expert in EA.

I've managed to install, compile and plot it to the chart.

I've enable live trading to see the signal, got the smiley face.

But I don't see the trades opening, closing, etc?????

Can someone enlight me on this, please?

Much appreciated folks.

Thanks a million, Marcelo.

as long as you see smiley face, that the system should work fine. Just be patient. I see last my trade is 30 minutes ago.

Fikko which Broker you use ?

I am using Northfinance (www.northfinance.com)

Reason: