Great EA in backtest! - page 11

The russian version posted early in the thread posts different backtesting results. Somebody changed something

i have used the EA for three days,on H1 TF on EUR/USD and USD/JPY.basically, as some guys mentioned, it take only 1 pips of profit and the stop loss is huge. For these three days,i noticed that most losses trades happen during U.S market open,which perhaps the big movement makes the indicators useless. So what i did is switch off the EA during U.S market. And during Asian market and Europe market the EA works just fine.

grusso: "...consistently losing trades with a few wins."

yan 7181: "...it take only 1 pips of profit and the stop loss is huge."

I am noticing the similar behavior as well in my forward testing. fxspeedster mentioned it is all about the settings, but I used the "generic" settings he provided yesterday, and so far it is yielding similar results as the default settings.

newdigital:
It is a lot to translate.

It is written the following (not word for word as it is a lot to translate).

"Professional EA for 1 timeframe. Especially good in flat market with spread 2 pips. Tis EA may perform from 100 till 300% a day with default settings. It was commercial EA and we were selling it but we decided to post it for free now because some algorithm and ideas coded in this EA may be usefull for many people. Please note: don't use it with real money, or use it with flat market only at your own risk."

I am translating https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8397/page1 not word for word.

Then one person asked the questions:

"so as I understand we do not need to change anything in EA, right? But market is changing ... As I understand if we are using EA on H1 so EA will switch all unnecessary options/settings off and on M1 timeframe will switch it on once again?"

" Please tell us the settings to get forward trading exact as your backtesting results"

"what is the better: H1 or M1?"

It was some questions.

OpenStorm answered that "it depends on what you want: if you like aggressive trading so use M1 timeframe. But EA will work more accurate on H1 timeframe but less agressive. And don't change DisableSell and DisableBuy: it should be false."

Cyberia 1.50 Forward Testing Results

Forward Testing:

IBFX

Cyberia 1.5 -

M5, M15, H1 Default Set EURUSD & USDJPY 40HRS

M30 Autolots OFF EURUSD & USDJPY 40HRS

Cyberia 1.60 40hr Forward Testing Results

Forward Testing:

IBFX

Cyberia 1.6 -

M1 Four Majors Default Set 40HRS

H1 Default Set EURUSD & USDJPY 40HRS

M1 Four Majors "Generic" Set (Provided by fxspeedster) 14HRS

i'm not going to post exact numbers until they are positive but heres what i have.

I have the following on all my tests on top of the specified.

autolots = false

lots = 5

risk = .3

I am testing with the following:

1)

Default settings on M30 chart - results vary but i am in the red on my equity

2)

M5 with settings in this post, also in the red.

3)

fractals = true

MACD = true

M5 chart about 12hrs so far

Now i've testing about 7 other setups with less then desirable results but (3) seems to be the best. If makes fewer trades and almost all profiable. The problem is when a trade goes against it the system will continue to hold this trade for an unspecified amount of time even if I enable a stop loss.

I think these are the best settings so far with the exception of that problem. I have attached the preset to this post but you have to change the extension to .set from ex4...

Please let me know what you think

Files:
ctset4.ex4  3 kb

newdigital:
I am translating https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8397/page1 not word for word.

Then one person asked the questions:

"so as I understand we do not need to change anything in EA, right? But market is changing ... As I understand if we are using EA on H1 so EA will switch all unnecessary options/settings off and on M1 timeframe will switch it on once again?"

" Please tell us the settings to get forward trading exact as your backtesting results"

"what is the better: H1 or M1?"

It was some questions.

OpenStorm answered that "it depends on what you want: if you like aggressive trading so use M1 timeframe. But EA will work more accurate on H1 timeframe but less agressive. And don't change DisableSell and DisableBuy: it should be false."

On the page #3 the author said that "RunPipsator should work durign the flat market. If market is moving very slowly switch CyberiaLogic off (=false). Pipsator should work with static stop loss (small one)."

"Before news switch CyberiaLogic and Pipsator off (CyberiaLogicTrading = false, BlockPipsator = true) and after that only change MoneyTrain to true (to work during the news time)."

"StopLossIndex should be more than 2 but it depends on volatility and broker."

"If you are using this EA regularly so use several pairs to trade (SymbolCount = 1 means "several currencies trading by one EA simultaniously)."

"If your broker is filtering the data so do not use Pipsator (means block it). Use logical trading only in this case (EnableLogicTrading = true) and broker's anti-scalping filters will work for you as pipsator."

"If your broker is catching your stop losses doing spikes and so on so use hidden stop loss (DisableShadowStopLoss = false). It is usefull during the noisy market as well."

"If you have some your manual trading system so you may use this EA with your system using BlockSell, BlockBuy (block buy if you are sure that it will be sell during the some period of time according to your own trading system)."

"And please note: the settings of this EA should be optimized for your particular broker. Use demo account to do that. To do it more quickly you may analyze fractal charts on small timeframes increasing StopLossIndex to profitable level/value."

That's all.

It was some translation.

There are explanation of the settings of this EA but somebody already translated it in the first posts of this thread.

I Translated that whole post from Russian.. If anyone is interested email me for the .txt copy, to big to post..

Now for some exciting reading ...

jross@integrityfx.com

OpenStorm, if you are using your EA maybe you would be so kind to publish your settings for flat or trending market ?

Thanks in advance & best regards

P7

Reason: