Great EA in backtest! - page 18

Does anyone know of a broker that offer 1-2 pips spread on EURUSD that has a good data feed not a slow one like IBFX. Or got an API to a broker that offer this. I will share my system if you can help me with this.

smeden:
Does anyone know of a broker that offer 1-2 pips spread on EURUSD that has a good data feed not a slow one like IBFX. Or got an API to a broker that offer this. I will share my system if you can help me with this.

Try http://www.northfinance.com/

They are good guys, I am using NF for a month, and my friend trading with them for last year. Good data feed, good support. Visa card so you can get your money without any probs.

aleks

aleksd:
Try http://www.northfinance.com/

They are good guys, I am using NF for a month, and my friend trading with them for last year. Good data feed, good support. Visa card so you can get your money without any probs.

aleks

I don't know about guys but they don't have 1-2 pips spread on EURUSD. More.

smeden:

fast fx - out of california has 1-2 pips spread. i have a mini with them. i likem so far

newdigital:
I don't know about guys but they don't have 1-2 pips spread on EURUSD. More.

They do 2 pip on EURUSD since I use they service also you can check yourself on NF web:

http://www.northfinance.com/eng/cfd/specification-of-forex-contracts/

aleks

aleksd:
They do 2 pip on EURUSD since I use they service also you can check yourself on NF web:

http://www.northfinance.com/eng/cfd/specification-of-forex-contracts/

aleks

I am testing EAs in elite section with North finance, Alpari and Fibo Group.

North Finance is the same with Alpari. They are competitors.

Spreads on North Finance:

- EURUSD: spread - 2 points (Alpari - 3),

- USDJPY , EURGBP: spread - 3 points ,

- USDJPY , EURUSD, EURGBP (spread - 3 points),

- GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD (spread - 4 points),

- EURJPY,CHFJPY, CADJPY, AUDJPY (spread - 5 points),

- GBPJPY, GBPCHF (spread - 8 points).

- EUR/AUD, USD/SGD, EUR/CAD (spread - 10 points),

- USD/NOK,USD/SEK,USD/DKK (spread - 50 points).

So they are almost the same but only different is the following:

- Alpari is having real address and real registration. North Finance is registered in somewhere (offshore probably);

- I am not very sure but I think that both of them are Russians (some habits etc);

- spread on EURUSD: NF - 2; Alpari 3.

- I have very good connection with North Finance server. And sometimes very bad connection with Alpari.

- Alpari is having very developed forum. And we are backtesting EAs using Alpari data since 2001. And nothing for North Finance. If you go to Alpari forum and will post something about North Finance (just something) so you will be deleted immediately and adminstrators of Alpari forum will say that you are spying for North Finance. It was with me for example.

- If something happens with Alpari real data (requoting, disconnection, spikes and so on) we will have the very big noise from many customers in their forum. Silence from North Finance.

- I had requoting and "trade context is busy" with Alpari very often. And nothing like this with North Finance.

So the are competitors.

smeden:
Come on stop using crownforex demo account as they suck live.

I did make 170k on demo with crownforex in 24 hours with a start capital of 5k and I did not compound.

If you trade live with them it take up to 30 sec to execute an order.

how did youu it?

dellan:
how did youu it?

try northfinance also... can you send me the version that you did these results?

Does anyone use this EA in a live account?

I'm also using NorthFinance, alnd I'd like to know if anyone here used this EA (ver 1.60 or 1.61) on a live account - not demo.

Please share your settings and the currency pairs you're using.

smeden:

i have two broker maybe is your need.

www.migfx.ch & www.coesfx.com

MIG 6 pairs is 2 spread .

coesfx have mini account with 1-2 spread in eur/usd.......

but don't forget share your software to me as you promised.

and i can share my cyberiatraderpro with you all!

if have someone needs?

Reason: