Great EA in backtest! - page 138

bolt:
Every pair has very different characteristics. You should not use any version untill you spent hours and hours backtesting and optimising virtually every setting on least 6 months of data better 1 year. Make good use of the Gentic Backtester to find best settings and always make sure you have a full set of tick data. The system works best on majors euro, usd/jpy cable as it must have high volume high reversal ticks. Thin trending pairs no good. Specially exotic crosses is a killer. This system once perfectly setup is a slow plodder. It will have many days where it loses and many more days it just keeps winning. You just have to give it time but again i cant stress how important it is to do your own extensive backtesting and not assume that any version here will work.

Have you used your modified version of this EA on your live account?

how to make it work and the best setting for EUR/USD?

so for this EA how to make it working and which one is the best setting for the EUR/USD and which time frame is the best...please tell me...thnx all...

I gave up with CyberiaTrader...

Great in Backtest only...

Never seen someone working with that on demo or live, having regular profit with it...

Backtests with 90% are CRAP... specially for scalpers like CyberiaTrader.

It was meant to be sold. Systems like this didn't give the expected result (gave loss) to its developers so they opted to sell it, trying to lie to people like they lied to themselves.

It is always like this... Sellers who keep a demo or a live account to show their results with those scalpers never keep it for longer, because it dumps the money.

Some scalpers can be profitable though. Those are rare.

I would like people not to lie to themselves with 90% quality backtest. I did that an lost my time. Now I work on other systems, there are plenty of them online. 90% backtests are meant to help on logic issues of EAs... not to give reliable results of balance. The smaller a EA's target is, the less reliable the results are, even with 90%.

Cyberia is only good on 90% backtests. That's all.

bolt:
Every pair has very different characteristics. You should not use any version untill you spent hours and hours backtesting and optimising virtually every setting on least 6 months of data better 1 year. Make good use of the Gentic Backtester to find best settings and always make sure you have a full set of tick data. The system works best on majors euro, usd/jpy cable as it must have high volume high reversal ticks. Thin trending pairs no good. Specially exotic crosses is a killer. This system once perfectly setup is a slow plodder. It will have many days where it loses and many more days it just keeps winning. You just have to give it time but again i cant stress how important it is to do your own extensive backtesting and not assume that any version here will work.

it's on test account only now so there is nothing to be afraid of

Edit : 3rd day of test = 53400$

which CT are you using?

Melpheos:
it's on test account only now so there is nothing to be afraid of Edit : 3rd day of test = 53400$

nice forward test,btw which version of CT are you using and which setting are you using? can you send it to me??...thnx a lot

amri87:
nice forward test,btw which version of CT are you using and which setting are you using? can you send it to me??...thnx a lot

it is the one on the russian website available ATM and i'm using default settings except the static stop loss set to right level accordingly to the spread

for example set to 11 on EURCHF but to 12 on EURJPY

You need to change this settings otherwise you will get error 130 due to stop loss not set higher than 10 pips from the actual price.

It is default settings so of course those are definitely not the best but i'm just giving a try here...

Also i let i ran all night and result was not good...

Finaly, even if you are looking more than one pair, it will not start more than one trade at a time.

Statement il available here http://melpheos1er.free.fr/forex/statement.htm

Hmmmm back to my house i see that my test account is back to 50k :-/

I need some fine tuning here ^^

Reverse buy for sell and sell for buy

hi

I have been forward testing this EA for 3 weeks , it losses ruffly about 1000,00 $ a day , now my thinking is if someone reversed the buys, sells , stops and limits but kept the same logic would this EA become profitable ? I have started doing so but am no programmer, i get 5 errors when i compile the script if someone would finish it , we could test this theory. Or does it not make sense ?

ramy:
hi I have been forward testing this EA for 3 weeks , it losses ruffly about 1000,00 $ a day , now my thinking is if someone reversed the buys, sells , stops and limits but kept the same logic would this EA become profitable ? I have started doing so but am no programmer, i get 5 errors when i compile the script if someone would finish it , we could test this theory. Or does it not make sense ?

You really should read this entire thread. Me and Aaragorn, and Brazillian Trader have tried probly everything you are thinking of now, and 1000 different things you have yet to come up with.

Reverse signal is in here somewhere but don't work.

1.85g or 1.85f are the versions you'll want to start out with. Also look for my posted versions for $jpy.

The cyberiatrader site has been gone for some time now. Looks like they've abandoned development.

Dave

Hi there,

Is it possible for this EA trade up to 2,000 to 3,000 positions per day on single pair?

Coz I've found somewhere in this forum..someone showing GBP/USD statement with 2040 trades.. it seem to be Cyberia EA's trade..

If you want to use this EA in your live account:

Find the RIGHT version of this EA! 1.85/87/91/R1/R2 NOT good at all!!!

Find the RIGHT (and only ONE) pair to trade!!!

Find the RIGHT setting ( optimize!!! You must have the best computer for that. One day optimizathion with all possible setting take 250 hour. For ONE day! It is the only way! )

Find the RIGHT broker! ( This EA already optimized for only 3 brokers (2 of them in Russia) but i find another 3! )

Find the RIGHT time to activate this EA!

Find the RIGHT period to trade! (M1 not good at all!!!)

And find why nobody got the pro version? Just READ the code of EA!!! It's easy! Try to use your brain!

Reason: