Great EA in backtest! - page 49

the next in the series...

I only wish I felt I had actual control of these evidences instead of that they were such happenstance.

yea really.

I know your getting good results on 1 min time frame. But no broker will let us scalp like that.

Try my 1 hr settings. and try values peroid at 5 instead of 8. I got even more trades and 70% wins. But gotta test more months at 5.

edit: with my more agressive settings be sure to keep it out of all pnews times.

12am and 2 am est in addition to the times I posted.

here is july 06, 92% wins. 1 hr chart.

I changed the name back when fxspeedster sugested it.

August was 88% wins. I am running a year through now.

Dave

auto lot problem was the differance in running back tests on a real account and a demo.

Now on demo its back to the old way of auto lot sizes.

I'll run back tests on both real and demo account and see if it gives different results.(in % wins) Probly not. As I switched accounts durring the middle of a run and it didn't affect the testing. Just lots size.

Fxdd won't allow the lot sizes in .01-.09 They don't deal micro lots. So they did nothing to my testing or my account.

Inconclusion....FXDD no complaints. so far

Dave

Dave are you only running EUR/USD what about JPY/USD have 2 successfull trades today on Velocity4x Demo)

the last two sets...

also noticing that I am running it with eastern daylight savings time GMT=2.

I am getting a draw down and worst months durring eastern standard time.

When it changes april on the tests, my profit curve climbs better. So I am 1 hr off for no news times at the start of the test.

txsundevil:
Dave are you only running EUR/USD what about JPY/USD have 2 successfull trades today on Velocity4x Demo)

my back tests on gbp$ and $ jpy not so good. But I'll try with new settings.

xxDavidxSxx:
yea really.

I know your getting good results on 1 min time frame. But no broker will let us scalp like that.

Try my 1 hr settings. and try values peroid at 5 instead of 8. I got even more trades and 70% wins. But gotta test more months at 5.

edit: with my more agressive settings be sure to keep it out of all pnews times.

12am and 2 am est in addition to the times I posted.

my values period count was set at 23

and values period count max was also 23

did I miss that part of your settings?

wow, that's the ticket! 89% modeling and yes I used 1H chart and it didn't take forever to run in the tester either.

2005.09.09 03:42 $500.00

to

2006.09.22 13:59 $8,625,520.57

wouldn't I love to have it forward test as well!!

wonder how many times the tester will repeat this before it throws something different with the same settings?

Reason: