- Color button rectangle creation improved, after extended color will stay the same
- bug fix for creating rectangles with color buttons when market is closed
- CPU usage reduced that will allow more charts with TBTA in MetaTrader terminal
- bug fix for non extended rectangle Risk Reward tool
- bug fix when rectangle name is changed and Split function is ON
- CPU performance improvement when using TBTA on multiple charts
- risk reward tool for non-extended rectangles
- adding more texts positions (object names) to rectangle and trendline. With button "X" you remove current text
- if no object is selected then color buttons will create a new rectangle, otherwise the selected object color will be changed
- NEW "Split" button added that will split extended rectangle with alert trendline (default 50% rectangle size)
- NEW input "Default rectangle split % (0-100)"
- NEW input "Split line color"
- NEW input "Split line style"
- selecting object bug fixed
- upgrade for link with new BACK button on Dashboard tool
- NEW "D" button is added that will show chart with "Technical analysis Dashboard" tool
FREE Dashboard: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/72876
- SYNC button will copy Bands function (if enabled) from Master to Slave rectangle
- SYNC function in combination with LTF, MTF, HTF buttons will copy timeframe visibility from Master to Slave object when LTF, MTF, HTF button will be assigned to Master object
- bug fix for SYNC function with combination of input "Visibility for current and lower timeframes"
- NEW "Bands" button will create top and bottom rectangle lines visible on all TF but filled rectangle will be visible only on current TF. This will help you to see HTF levels on lower timeframes.
Rectangle top and bottom lines will be dashed for higher timeframes and solid for lower timerames.
When you disable "Bands" button it will restore rectangle TF visibility.
- NEW "Scale" button that will switch chart to "Fixed scale mode" that gives you option to move freely around the chart vertical and horizontal. It also gives you opportunity to get feeling for price movements
- improved performance between Trading box tools (Order management, Technical analysis, Rectangle extender, Order box Dashboard)
- bug fix for "X" button display when TBTA is loaded on new chart
- extended rectangle and trendline buttons display correction for high resolution displays
- bug fix for chart clean up after indicator is removed
- removed input variable "Set larger button text"
- NEW input variable "Button font size"
- NEW input variable "Button size scale
- NEW input "TF visibility for newly created rectangle & trendline"
1. No automatic timeframe visibility
2. Visibility for current and lower timeframes
- SYNC button bug solved: Timeframe visibility was not copied from Master to Slave at object creation
- NEW input variable "Show pip distance in brackets"
- button click lagging solved
- bug fix when Trading box Order management and Technical analysis are used on the same chart
- NEW input variable "Extended trendline width"
- NEW input variable "Compression line width"
- NEW input variable "Ray trendline width"
- larger color and line width buttons when input variable "Set larger button text" is set to TRUE
- NEW input variable "Set larger button text" that will create a little bigger buttons and font size +2
- NEW input variable "Flat trendline width"
- NEW input variable "Line width button 1"
- NEW input variable "Line width button 2"
- NEW input variable "Bring Alerted chart to the top"
- NEW input variable "Extend new created rectangle"
- NEW input variable "Extend new created trendline"
- bug fix for button display
- NEW "Text" button that gives options to display rectangle or trendline text in all possible spots around or inside object. This works for non-extended rectangles and trendlines where we would like to have object name displayed in suitable place around or inside object. This is custom show object name function.
- NEW "SYNC" button (sync chart object or chart sync object) function for selected rectangle, trendline and horizontal line object chart synchronization on the same symbol (charts synchronizer, object sync)
The selected master object is copied to other charts of the same symbol.
Object position location and color style is updated from master to slave object and vice versa.
When you delete master object then slave objects will be deleted and NOT vice versa.
If you rename master object then you broke connection with slave objects. If you rename slave object then is no longer synced with master object.
"SYNC" button can also remove synchronization from selected master or slave object.
- NEW input "Show extra color buttons" that will display 6 "Filled" color and 6 "Empty" color buttons
- Bug fix: if you click on tickness buton "1" or "2", it will change object from filled to unfilled
- Safety check warning for too many objects on chart (performance issues) + warning for incompatible indicators
UPGRADE VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asGmONlI4EY
- better sync with Trading box Order management v3.0 objects
New input variables added and used when you extend rectangle or trendline:
- Alert enabled by default
- Engulf enabled by default
- Close enabled by default
- No text enabled by default
- bug fix reported by users
- bug fix for full zoom chart label positions
- input variables description added
- new input variables:
- Selected object buttons position
- Rectangle pip size position
- switching between timeframes bug solved
Important MAJOR performance upgrade and bug fix:
- CPU load problems solved (better chart and object refresh logic)
- Ignoring Trading box Order management objects
- All user bug reports solved
- Works better with other indicators
- added email alert option
- added 3 new variables to manage alerts and notifications (send_mobile_push_notification, send_email_alert, show_popup_alert)
- optimized chart refresh rate that will reduce CPU load from 30% up to 500%
- minor bugs solved and added some additional safe checkups for drawing rectangles and trendlines
- minor bug fix for >> button when used on rectangle
- another bug solved when clicking << button
- bug fix for << button and when rename trendline
- added new input variable extend_if_auto_scroll_off that will give you option to have fixed extended object size if you have auto scroll option diabled
- minor bug fixed when Auto scroll is OFF. Objects are extended to the right side of the chart
- bug fix for Close button, when used on chart with no previusly loaded data on new switched timeframe
- minor bug fix for alert arrows timeframe visibility
- minor bug fix for @ button when search for trendline origin history
- new Flat button for trendline (creates horizontal flat trendline)
- new Close button for rectangle, trendline and ray (alert when current candle closes beyond object price)
- new R button to enable you repeat alert sound every few seconds (you can set repeat interval in seconds with sound_repeat_seconds_interval)
- new input parameters for sound repeat alerts for supply, demand, resistance and support (The file must be located in terminal_directory\Sounds. Only WAV files are played)
- when you click on extended rectangle it shows you Demand or Supply type of rectangle
- if you extend rectangle around price then you have option to decide if this rectangle is supply or demand
- minor preformance upgrades
- new input parameter button_position is added for placing buttons in different corner positions
- button fix for Demand extended rectangle
- Rectangle and trendline function buttons are now aligned on right side of charts, so they not overlay with other trendlines and rectangles
- Button positions corrections