Manual trader mt5
Do you use Grid strategy?
Now, you do not have to spend hours sitting at your computer. Just open a position, and Manual Trader will do the rest.
This is a one-click trading - simply click Buy or Sell button on the panel, and Manual Trader will set a take profit, build up a grid of orders, and apply trailing stop.
Open your orders and go to work or do other things.
The EA also has an automatic trading mode - which can be used during periods of low volatility.
- Choosing Trade Options - work in the automatic mode (auto) or in the mode of tracking manual orders.
- New Cycle (for mode auto) - when enabled, the advisor works non-stop, when disabled, after the completion of a series of deals, the adviser will not open new orders;
- Initial lot - initial lot.
- Autolot - enable/disable automatic lot calculation.
- Autolot size - amount of the deposit, for which to use Lot when Auto lot is enabled.
- Lot multiplier - lot multiplier for the second and subsequent orders.
- Max Lot - maximum lot size for the EA operation.
- Distance - distance for opening the subsequent orders.
- MaxOrders - maximum number of orders on the market.
- Max spread - the maximum spread at which the adviser is allowed to open and close positions.
- Take Profit, points - take profit in points.
- Stop Loss, points - stop loss in points from the first order.
- Stop Loss, currency - stop loss in the deposit currency.
- Trail Start, points - profit in points to activate trailing stop.
- Trail Distance, points - trailing stop distance.
- Overlap Last order - enable/disable covering loss-making orders by the last one.
- Overlap order number - order, from which the coverage by the last order starts working.
- Overlap percent - profit percentage for order coverage.
- FontSize - font size in the advisor panel.
- Show Statistic, Show Button Close, Show main Settings - enable/disable the display of statistics, buttons and panel on the chart.
- Magic EA - magic number for the Expert Advisor to identify its positions.