Parabolic SAR Trailing
The Parabolic SAR Trailing is a utility that provides a trailing stop based on the Parabolic SAR indicator. Moving the stop loss order according to the values of this indicator is considered to be the most popular solutions for trailing, as this trend indicator follows the price.
The utility can work with deals on all trading instruments or on the selected instrument. Thanks to the Magic parameter, it is possible to provide joint operation with other experts and management of the stop loss order of deals opened by other experts.
All parameters of the indicator are highly customizable.
When the EA is run in the strategy tester, the demonstration mode is activated, which generates buy and sell trades. This allows to evaluate the utility and to choose the optimal parameters for working on the selected trading instrument and timeframe. Except for the strategy tester, the EA does not open trades on its own, it only manages the stop loss order by moving it based on the Parabolic SAR values.
- Magic - magic number: 0 - trailing of all orders, 1>= - trailing of orders with the specified magic number;
- Stop Level - stop level;
- Slippage - slippage;
- Testing Stop Loss - stop loss value for trades in the strategy tester;
- Testing Take Profit - take profit value for trades in the strategy tester;
- PARABOLIC SAR SETTINGS - indicator settings;
- Use PSAR Trailing - use trailing;
- PSAR Timeframe - timeframe;
- PSAR Step - step;
- PSAR Maximum - maximum;
- PSAR Shift - shift;
- PSAR Symbol - instrument: CurrentSymbol - current, AllSymbols - all instruments.