Trailing Stop Universal
Trailing Stop Universal provides the maximally flexible and convenient operation of trailing stop. The product includes a general list of settings, which allow configuring trailing based on various indicators, including ZigZag, Average True Range, Moving Average, Ichimoku, Parabolic SAR, Bollinger Bands, Envelopes, Fractals, Alligator. Each indicator is configured separately.
The tool also allows trailing positions based on reference prices of a selected candlestick: High, Low, Open, Close.
Classical trailing stop with a fixed distance is also possible. Trailing can start immediately or after a position makes the specified number of profit points. You can set the trailing step allowing to move the position to breakeven.
Due to the large number of parameters, the utility provides very flexible work with trailing while maximizing the profit on long trends, and protecting it from price reversal.
You can enable trailing using any indicator separately or several indicators at once, in this case trailing will be performed based on the indicator, which is closest to the market price.
The tool can move the stop loss on all instruments or on the selected one. The Magic parameter enables operation together with other Expert Advisors, allowing the utility to manage their stop levels.
A complete list of parameters is available in the blog.
Full version for MetaTrader 4: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/20705
Demo-version for MetaTrader 4: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/33788
Full version for MetaTrader 5: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/33126
Demo-version for MetaTrader 5: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/33787
Main input parameters
- Orders for trailing : EA's Orders, Manual Orders, All Orders;
- EA's Magic Number - must be >=1;
- Stop Level - stop loss level;
- Slippage - allowable slippage;
- INDICATOR SETTINGS
- Use Indicator Trailing - use of trailing based in indicator;
- Indicator Timeframe;
- Indicator Period;
- Indicator Buy Line - trailing for buy deals;
- Indicator Sell Line - trailing for sell deals;
- Indicator Deviation;
- Indicator Type - indicator calculation method;
- Indicator Applied Price - price used for calculation;
- Indicator Shift;
- Bars Timeframe ;
- Bars Number;
- Bars Buy Trailing Control Point - the control price of a bar to trail buy deals;
- Bars Sell Trailing Control Point - the control price of a bar to trail sell deals;
- Pips To Start Trailing - number of profit points to activate trailing;
- Trailing Distance - trailing distance;
- Trailing Step - trailing step;
- Indicator Symbol- CurrentSymbol, AllSymbols.
A new parameter appeared in the settings: "Count of pips between trailing price and control price of bar."
2. Orders opened from the trading panel are considered EA orders and have MagicNumber, according to the settings.
- Added trading panel.
Code optimization. To select a timeframe, a method for calculating the moving average and the applied price, standard enumerations are now used.