This is an automatic system, optimized and ready for use. The EA opens trades not often, but only based on signals which are built into the algorithm of the EA.
The EA opens orders in all directions, depending on the signal. Also the EA uses a stop loss in case the price goes in the direction opposite to the order. The strategy did well in both testing and live trading. The scalper makes a small number of trades. It is a fully automatic system.
Also, this strategy does not use averaging and martingale, which has s positive effect on preservation of capital and account durability.
The EA is recommended for use on the CADCHF, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, GBPCAD, GBPCHF and other pairs, recommended working time frame is M1.
It is recommended to use the default settings.
Before using on a live account, it is recommended to test the EA in the strategy tester.
The EA operation requires a broker with minimum spread and minimum or no commission. The minimum deposit is not large. ou can start trading with $100. Leverage does not really matter. A minimum of 1:100 is recommended.
Please, adhere to risk management, do not raise the volumes too high for your trading capital.
Before using on a live account, backtest the EA on the history data provided by your broker.
- Check the spread - Check the current spread or not
- Spread max - Maximum allowed spread during trading
- Stop Loss - Stop loss in points
- Time to start trading - Operation start time
- Time to stop trading - Operation end time
- Max slippage - Maximum slippage
- Trading lot - Position volume
- Auto Risk - Automatically determine the position volume depending on the specified risk
- Magic Number - Magic number