- What's new
PipTick Pairs Cross MT5
PipTick Pairs Cross is a unique tool for negatively correlated trading instruments, such as EURUSD and USDCHF currency pairs. It is based on a concept called pairs trading (or spread trading). Our indicator is comparing the strength of two currency pairs that are inversely correlated and easily tells you when it is time to buy a first pair and short a second pair, and vice versa. This is an extremely simple approach to trading currency pairs that works very well.
How to Use?
There are only two basic ways how to trade with this indicator:
- Histogram has changed color from red to green (cross above 0) - BUY Pair 1, SELL Pair 2
- Histogram has changed color from green to red (cross below 0) - SELL Pair 1, BUY Pair 2
For increasing success of signals, we also recommend applying some additional filters, such as Heiken Ashi.
Suitable Currency Pairs
- EURUSD vs USDCHF
- GBPUSD vs USDCHF
- AUDUSD vs USDCHF
- EURUSD vs USDCAD
- AUDUSD vs USDCAD
- The indicator is comparing the strength of two inversely correlated currency pairs
- Signal line for entering or exiting the trades
- Works on every timeframe (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, and MN)
- The indicator is non-repainting
- Ready for backtesting (customizable look-back period)
- Customizable parameters (Colors, Line thickness, RSI period...)
- Very fast calculation
- Indicator works with prefix and suffix of symbols as well (EURUSD.m, EURUSD-pro...)
- Available for MT4 and MT5
- Pair_1 - Name of the first pair
- Pair_2 - Name of the second pair
- Bars_Ago - Number of bars displayed by the indicator. In case Bars_Ago parameter is set to 0, all bars in chart have been displayed
- RSI_Period - Period of RSI for calculation
- Smoothing- Period for calculation of smoothed curve
- Text_Size - Size of other currency labels
- Histogram Thickness - Thickness of chart histogram
- Color_Positive - Color of positive histogram
- Color_Negative - Color of negative histogram
- Show_Signals - Allows to enable or disable displaying signals (vertical lines)
- Color_Buy_Signal - Color of buy signals (vertical lines)
- Color_Sell_Signal - Color of sell signals (vertical lines)
- Path_to_RSI - determines the location of RSI on client MT5 platform
The indicator is using native RSI provided by MT5 provider. Please, locate the RSI indicator on in your and change the Path_to_RSI input if necessary. The indicator will not work without correct path!!!
- RSI - RSI output values
- Positive - Positive values
- Negative - Negative values
For more information, visit the PipTick Pairs Cross product page.