No grid, no martingale, no scalping, no special requirements. Dangerous & risk free.
The CANDELABRUM © EA determines pivot points based on candlestick patterns and the Bollinger bands indicator and opens orders in the direction of a new trend. Each order has a specified take profit level and is protected by stop loss. To increase the number of profitable deals, a unique Split system can be used, partially closing an order when it reaches specified levels. For complete risk control, the trading system at the opening of each transaction allows the use of a calculated order volume.
All calculations are carried out as a percentage of the size of the candlestick model using Fibonacci levels.
When working on the recommended periods (H4), the adviser does not require special trading conditions and works with almost any type of accounts.
- Minimum drawdown;
- Algorithm of partial closing of the order Split;
- Trailing stop;
- There are no restrictions on the size of the deposit;
- There are no high-risk strategies like martingale, grid, hedging, etc .;
- Suitable for any currency pairs and timeframes;
- Protection against spread expansion when opening an order;
- Capital Management System with full risk control.
- MagicId - unique number of the adviser;
- Comm - comment for orders opened by the adviser;
- Start Hour, End Hour - time interval for opening orders;
- Friday End Hour - the end time for opening orders on Friday;
- MaxSpread - the maximum allowable value of the spread for opening an order;
- MaxLot - maximum lot value of one order;
- MinRange - the minimum size of the model;
- LotType - order lottery mode:
- LotManual - the lot size of each order corresponds to the value of MainLot ;
- LotRisk - the lot size of each order is calculated based on the risk factor FactorRisk ;
- LotAuto - the amount of each order is multiply changed, based on the ratio of the size of the account funds and FactorAuto .
- MainLot - lot of one order (valid in LotManual mode);
- FactorRisk - the maximum allowable loss for each order in% of AccountEquity (valid in LotRisk mode);
- FactorAuto - the amount of AccountEquity account funds per each MainLot value (valid in LotAuto mode);
- BPeriod - period of the Bollinger bands indicator;
- BDev - deviation of the Bollinger bands;
- Model1 - enable (true) / disable (false) the candle pattern Three Inside;
- Model2 - enable (true) / disable (false) Engulfing candle pattern;
- Takeprofit - take profit;
- Stoploss - stop loss;
- Trailing - enable (true) and disable (false) the trailing stop mode;
- TrailStart - the level of inclusion of the trailing stop mode;
- TrailStop - distance from the price to the stop loss in the trailing stop mode;
- Split - enable (true) and disable (false) the Split mode - partially close an order in the amount of SplitLot after every SplitStep ;
- SplitStart - the inclusion level of the Yplit mode;
- SplitStep - Split mode step;
- SplitLot -% of the remaining order volume, closed at each step;
- SplitLotLastMin - minimum order size in Split mode;
- ShowFibo - enable (true) / disable (false) the display of Fibonacci levels (it is recommended to disable it to speed up the optimization process);
- FiboUpColorUp - color of levels for buy orders;
- FiboDnColorDn - color of the levels for sell orders.
Default settings: xauusd h4
All products https://www.mql5.com/en/users/quattordici