Critical Regions Explorer
Critical Regions Explorer displays two fixed regions daily. These regions are powerful regions where price are likely change direction. It can be best used with all timeframes less than or equal to Daily timeframes and can be used to trade any instruments.
- Critical regions display.
- No repainting.
- Automated terminal configuration.
- Accessible buffers for EA requests.
How to Trade
At the start of the day, do these four things:
- Identify upper critical region which is enclosed by two red lines.
- Place Sell Limit order at the two red lines or any price level between the red lines.
- Identify lower critical region which is enclosed by two blue lines.
- Place Buy Limit order at the two blue lines or any price level between the two blue lines.
- Place your target point anywhere between these two regions.
- Place your Stop Loss beyond the critical regions.
- Set expiry time at the end of the day or some minutes before end of the day. Since these regions changes daily.
- SupportLabelColor: color of lower lines.
- ResistanceLabelColor: color of upper lines.