- Comments (1)
ATRA EA description & requirements
ATRA EA is based on our ATR Accelerator Indicator.
Strong Price Movements will be used as Trade entry.
ATRA EA gives you a really powerful framework to run your Trading-Strategies
· Different Exit Strategies
o Trailing Take Profit
o Exit by MA Cut
o Exit by Signal Change
· Risk & Money management
o Balance based dynamic Lot calculation
o Define your own Risk percentage of minimum free equity
o Track Long run Trades -> set new TP after a defined time
o News Filter integrated, to prevent miss trades on high news events
· Trade Options
o Classic – signal based – with or without lot multiplier
o Grid – with or without lot multiplier
o Hedging Mode (Stoploss function will be disabled, be carefully, running only with virtual TP & SL)
o Trade in both directions parallel
1. It is recommended to use an ECN broker with a low spread and VPS.
2. Use only five-digit accounts.
3. Small spread significantly increases the EA’s efficiency.
4. EA working internal with virtual TP & SL but set TP & SL on new Orders
5. If run in Hedging Mode, your broker must allow hedging and Orders without TP & SL
it is recommended to use the VPS chosen based on the closest location to
the broker to achieve the lowest possible ping, which provides better
conditions for the robot to place orders. Take your time to figure out
which Strategy is the right for you.
Predefined .SET Files can be downloaded on our website.
On Testing disable news Feature to improve testing performance, news can be tested only in current week, not in the past.
· Signal Type – for future updates Signal type as Input, currently ATR Acceleration is the only option
· Trading Lot
· Take Profit points - used for running with trailing TP and in hedging mode
· Exit Strategy – select further exit strategies (MA Cut or Signal Change)
· Exit min. Takeprofit Points – is the minimum Take Profit for the Upper Exitstrategie
· TP Exit Timeframe – used timeframe for Exit Strategie calculation
· Exit MA fast – fast MA for Exit via MA Cut
· Exit MA slow - slow MA for Exit via MA Cut
· Stoploss points
· Use Trailing TP – if set to true Trailing will be used with defined Trailing Step, if you set to false, the EA uses only defined Exit Strategy, on true both Exits are possible -> our most recommended setting
· TP Trailing Step – one reached Take Profit, stoploss will be set to current TP - TP Trailing Step
Trade & Risk Management:
· Order Lot Multiplier – gives you the option to run your strategy with lot multiplication
· Max. Trades – number of maximal additional Trades, if you set to 0 only one trade will be executed
· Min. TradeDistance for new trade – minimal distance in points for new trades, calculated on all open trades (to prevent trades on really close price to existing trades in same direction)
· Trade only in one direction – trades are open only in one direction at same time, if set to false, the EA will trade in both directions at same time
· Max Account Risk – percentage of free margin
· Check for Longrun trades – if true, you have the option to define a new TP if the open trades has reached a defined time
· Set Longrun TP after minutes – minutes after new TP will be set, if Longrun feature is set to true
· Longrun TP – new TP
· Use dynamic Lot Feature – Lot will be calculated based on the following
· Minimum Balance per smallest Lot unit
· ATR Acceleration Period
· ATR Acceleration Timeframe
· ATR Acceleration Basevalue – minimum ATR value in Points
· ATR Acceleration Percentage
· ATR Acceleration min. Candle Movement – min candle size to detect trade direction
· Trade only MovingAverage direction – if set to true, trade only in defined MA direction
· MA shift
complete Parameter-Description, please see Attachement on Comment Site