- Reviews (4)
- Comments (17)
- What's new
CandleCrusherX Scalping EA analyses the market situation on volume and strong price movement within internal Timeframe.
It works on all major forex pairs and Timeframes (M5 or M15 recommend).
The EA has integrated dynamic Take Profit, this means, if you reach your defined TP it gives you the chance to follow on the Trend by dynamic TP & SL and extend your profits.
Also a News Filter function is integrated, to prevent miss trades on News events.
Dynamic Lot calculation integrated
On Request we added also Trailing function to the EA, now you can run further strategies like trailing, grid or martingale
- The EA has been optimized for the major forex pairs for timeframe M5 / M15
- It is recommended to use an ECN broker with a low spread and VPS.
- Use only five-digit accounts.
- Small spread significantly increases the EA’s efficiency.
- EA working only with virtual TP & SL, your broker must allow opening trades without hard TP & SL
it is recommended to use the VPS chosen based on the closest location to the broker to achieve the lowest possible ping, which provides better conditions for the robot to place orders. Take your time to figure out which Strategy is the right for you.
Predefined Scalping. SET Files can be downloaded on our website.
On Testing disable news Feature to improve testing performance, news can be tested only in current week, not in the past.
- Trading Lot
- Take Profit points
- Stoploss points
- Dynamic Take Profit points – on reached Take Profit, this gives you the change to follow Trends and extend your Profits, take profit is set to current rate + dynamic tp points, also dynamic Stoploss.
- Dynamic Stoploss points – one reached Take Profit Stoploss is set (current rate – dynamic stoploss).
- Trading Risk Percentage – to minimize your risk this value is the minimum free equity percentage after adding new trade
- Use dynamic Lot Feature – Lot will be calculated based on the following
- Minimum Balance per smallest Lot unit
- Use Trailing Option – set to true to enable Trailing function
- Trailing Start – define Trailing Grid in Points to open Trailing trades
- Trailing Lot Multiplier– gives you the option to multiply your initial lot size with a factor for trailing trades i.e 2.0 will double the lot size for each trailing trade
- Max Trailing Trades – here you can limit the number of maximal trailing trades
- Minimum Candlesize movement – the minimum candlesize to generate new signal
- Minimum volume during movement – volume for signal
- Trade only MovingAverage direction – to trade only in trend or any signal
- MA shift
- Use RSI limitation – don’t extend trades over or under defined limts
- RSI Timeframe – timeframe for RSI calculation
- RSI highlimit for BUY trades – don’t extend buy trades over defined limit
- RSI lowlimit for SELL trades – don’t extend sell trades under defined limit
- Trade only in one direction – trades are open only in one direction at same time
- MagicNumber – unique Expert ID
- Slippage – max. Slippage
- Max Spread
- Close all open Trades on Friday – if set to true, all trades will be closed on the following time, if set to false, trades will not be closed
- Friday closing time – only relevant if closing feature set to true
- Trading timeframe can be set for every day separately (from – till)
- Use News Filter – if set to true – no trades will be added in the specified restriction, you have to add news URL in Options/Experts/allow Webrequest from
- Indent after news - minutes
- Indent before news - minutes
- Enable light news - if set to true – no signal during light news
- Enable medium news - if set to true – no signal during medium news
- Enable hard news - if set to true – no signal during hard news
- Your Time Zone GMT – Server Time Zone GMT for news
- Currency to display the news – fill up which pairs you consider for news (i. E. USD,EUR,GBP,CHF,CAD,AUD,NZD,JPY)
- Draw lines on the chart
- Draw only the future of news line
- Signals on the upcoming news – alerts you on news
+ Signal optimization
+ Trailing function added (Trailing Step, Lot multiplier, Max. Trailingtrades)
Now you can run strategies like
+ Trailing grid