Index Pro is a fully automated Expert Advisor for trading stocks. The EA is designed to use the inefficiency of the indices market, usually unavailable in Forex trading. Many MetaTrader 4 brokers offer stock indexes as trading instruments nowadays, but unfortunately there are hardly any robots able to utilize the unique opportunities provided by the indices.
One EA instance is able to trade up to 3 symbols from a single chart, but you can launch as many instances as you need with different parameters. Same indexes can have different titles from one broker to another, you simply need to put custom names in EA's inputs and it will do everything else automatically. Index Pro EA trades on daily charts, it has been tested on 99% real tick data with real commissions, real live Bid/Ask spreads and swaps. Trading rules and parameters are exactly the same for all indexes, it's not over-optimized, but you have the possibility to slightly adjust 2-3 input parameters if you want.
- The Index Pro EA is very easy to use.
- It includes automatic solid risk management.
- It always uses Stop Loss and has hidden exit rules in addition.
- The list of symbols will be automatically added to the Market Watch window.
Please launch EA on daily chart (any instrument). Recommended minimum balance is $100 with 0.1 lot. Any broker with zero stop level and freeze level will work. No particular requirements for VPS either, you can use the slowest package available.
- Symbol #1 - name of the first trading instrument.
- Symbol #2 - name of the second trading instrument.
- Symbol #3 - name of the third trading instrument.
- min profit for #1 - minimum profit to close position for Symbol #1 (this input is used for the current symbol in Strategy Tester).
- min profit for #2 - minimum profit to close position for Symbol #2.
- min profit for #3 - minimum profit to close position for Symbol #3.
- fine tune entry #1 - fine-tuning of the entry points for Symbol #1 (this input is used for the current symbol in Strategy Tester).
- fine tune entry #2 - fine-tuning of the entry points for Symbol #2.
- fine tune entry #3 - fine-tuning of the entry points for Symbol #3.
- stopLoss - stop loss in points.
- magic - order magic number.
- comment - comment to orders.
- fixedLots - fixed lot size.
- trade risk - trade risk as a percent of balance (used if fixedLots = 0).
- breakEven - breakeven.
- point to lock after BE activation - the number of points to lock after breakeven activation.
- trailingStop - trailing stop.
- defer trailing stop activation by X points - defer trailing stop activation by X points.