TSO Signal Builder
TSO Signal Builder is a MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisor that provides a solid platform to quickly build test and develop automated trading strategies based on indicator signals.
- Contains 29 indicators, including trend and volume indicators, oscillators as well as many indicators described by Bill Williams.
- Basic as well as advanced order management features.
- All indicators are configurable and can be combined to create strategies with different entry and exit signals as well as reverse orders.
Made for Traders of any Level
Every trader can benefit from this expert advisor, from a novice trader learning how to develop a trading strategy to the advanced trader wishing to test complex trading strategies with multiple parameters.
Keep us updated to keep you updated
We intend to keep updating our products based on your input - give us your feedback in the comments section.
(For detailed explanations of all the features of the expert advisor check the Quick Start Guide.)
- Input Mode
- Custom: The EA runs based on the parameters input by the user
- Default: The EA ignores all inputs and follows the default parameters that are recommended.
- Manual Trades: The EA ignores all inputs and a manual trading panel appears.
- Equation: The lot size is adjusted based on the equation 𝑋𝑛=𝑎∗𝑋𝑛−1𝑏+𝑐, where 𝑋𝑛 is the lot size for the position to be opened and 𝑋𝑛−1 is the lot size of the last position opened. The lot size remains constant (𝑋𝑛=𝑋𝑛−1) for 𝑎=1,𝑏=1,𝑐=0
- Risk Management: The lot size of the initial order is adjusted so that a pre-set percentage of the current balance is always risked based on the stop loss set for the order. A stop loss value must be set for this mechanism to work. This allows for a more dynamic lot size adjustment that increases or decreases proportional to the current balance.
- Adjustable: Lot size is set to hold the proportionality ratio of the initial lot size relative to the initial balance.
- Disable: Exit will be based on Basic Order Management (i.e. TP, SL etc.)
- Auto: Once all indicators return a signal opposite to the currently open position within the same bar, the EA will close that position and wait for the next entry signal.
- Reverse: Once all indicators return a signal opposite to the currently open position within the same bar, the EA will close that position and at the same time open a new opposite position.
- Custom: Only in this case the exit will be based on the indicators and the parameters set in the Exit Signal Settings section. If more than one indicators are enabled, then all indicators must return a signal within the same bar for the EA to close that position.
- improvements of the input parameters description
- Minor improvements in order execution.
- Minor bug fixes
- Added "Adjustable" lots in "Lot Size Features". Lots can now be directly proportional to account balance.
- Added manual trading panel.
- Minor bug fixes.